Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I’m just mad I wasted all my time with the fake like attempting checkout, a whole hour for nothing, I wasn’t even in the game Bros:smh:

You had to enter through unionjordan.com which took you to secure.unionjordan.com. If you clicked those links of the shoes that solelinks tweeted which he deleted by the way, were the fake test page so that's why some were getting those errors.
weird I had that site up on desktop and mobile, when I clicked shop now it took me nowhere

if it wasn't for direct links, I wouldn't have seen any products

Looking For 9.5/10 In Both :nerd:

Not One To Ask For Handouts But Anyone That Knows Me And The AJ1 Collection In My Spare Bedroom Knows These Are A Must

Much Love NT :nthat:

That is the first time I have ever seen my sz 11 go before a 10.5.. makes no sense. I have tried on 10.5 before and they fit buy I prefer an 11. I will be good with my 10.5 though. I am not trying to deal with swaps and ppl taxing just to get a right size.

I was so happy and shocked that I copped that I didn't even go back to try and get the march much less the Blacks. Looking out for shipping.. for now Imma enjoy this W because I NEVER get them; I feel lucky.

Went through a whole lotta bull**** like everyone else. Was able to get through on the blacks in a 9.5 at around 12:36. No getting happy at all yet though

You have to print that out? And do they use Apple Pay?

Should be able to use your phone as long as it has the barcode to scan. I just added the tix to my Apple Wallet. Not sure about Apple Pay. I think the e-mail said CC only for the shoes, Frenzy app for the apparel

LMAO i knew yall dudes would switch up on these

bag secured for me and my homie for the black toes lol

I want the black toe

That was off storm blue which are ugly

I ain’t reselling but I ain’t gonna be that mad to miss out more money for mochas and concords :lol:

union_1_L.jpg
8HBD.gif

Back
Top Bottom