Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Haven't worn my black toes yet. Weather has been garbage lately
Same, I wanna put my pairs of each in glass cases and just see them every day.

Best J's ever.

Now that I have TS1 in hand, the unions are better to me. Both concepts are cool. But Unions to me are slightly better and more cool. Specifically the laces switching, the yellow stitching, the sole off white, they are wild.

At least for now.

The anxiety over TS fakes is not worth it. It's bs and it sucks. So glad my stockx pair check out.

All fakes have the small swooshes still

It’s the most obvious tell

Apparently they’re gonna be making fakes with the correct swoosh size but I doubt it

So that's the best way to compare them? Luckily I have another size on-hand, so will make sure to compare them after I get my pair from SX.

So that's the best way to compare them? Luckily I have another size on-hand, so will make sure to compare them after I get my pair from SX.
IMO that's the most obvious tell

everything else doesn't matter, speaking strictly off seeing them in pictures or in person. the swoosh is the tell til they get it right

not sure I never seen or held s fake but I doubt the leather or anything such as quality compares but in pictures the quality does look good

Am I crazy or are the Union 1s lighter than other Jordan 1's??

I feel significance in weight when compared to other 1s.

Union lows lol
D7LH3pvXYAAIdM9.jpg:large

D7LH3puWsAAT9mJ.jpg:large

I don’t know if the fakes fixed this yet but I thought the foolproof tells were the size of the wings logo and the blue stitching around the ankle

I don’t know if the fakes fixed this yet but I thought the foolproof tells were the size of the wings logo and the blue stitching around the ankle

Never mind was just looking at IG and see fakes that fixed the stitching giveaway and have a bigger wings logo, but the swoosh is small

Small swoosh seems to be he only giveaway to me

Lol but not as small like all the others I've seen
What should do with them?
Was thinking about giving them to Dave a homeless guy I buy lunch for occasionally .

Lol but not as small like all the others I've seen
What should do with them?
Was thinking about giving them to Dave a homeless guy I buy lunch for occasionally .

You taking it really casual if they are in fact fake.... u think they’re fake? How did you get em, how much did u pay

Damn FBI? Lol
I paid 710 on Ebay a little over 6 with 15%coupon.
Niketalk master sneakerheads labeled them not authentic . Materials feel right but swoosh is short and I dont like it

You sure those are fake? They weren't making big swoosh fakes 7 months ago. Idk could just be the angle of the pic that makes them look big.

Those black toes look like they may be legit.
Just shotty pics.

Post some better photos in some better lighting. If weather permits go outside in sunlight and take some pics from several different angles.

swoosh still looks sus to me

If you paid that much for them, why would you just give it to a homeless guy. Sad thing is that that homeless person might try and sell them to someone else for money. Just give him one of your old beaters and wear the hell out of the fakes you have. You donate them anywhere and those places might end up selling it or someone would offer a little cash for them and who knows where that pair will end up next? Perhaps resold again to some one unknowingly. I personally just dont like to see fakes circulate. One and done it (wear or burn)

Back
Top Bottom