Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Anyone that ordered from union last week, did y’all orders ship and are actually in transit? Mine been stuck on “order processed, ready for UPS” since last week

Anyone that ordered from union last week, did y’all orders ship and are actually in transit? Mine been stuck on “order processed, ready for UPS” since last week
some finally saw movement yesterday. called in and they said the shipping labels were printed in bulk so they didn't actually ship but they hope to be done by Friday.

Apparel is trash. Just got my Nordstrom order in today - blue crewneck. Screen print was shredded on arrival.

Return on deck.

Attachments

• IMG_20190717_212348.jpg
    IMG_20190717_212348.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20190717_212336.jpg
    IMG_20190717_212336.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 50
Crossed my mind... possibly. Not a fan of the look though. Oh well.

Also, the fit is loose for those that care. Not fitted at all. So depending on your preference, may want to size down on the crewneck.

I grabbed this shirt , this is how the screen print looks....
I’m good with it but the baggy size I’m not sure I want to do....

Attachments

• 4BD25823-FFCF-47A8-917C-835F6637CA39.jpeg
    4BD25823-FFCF-47A8-917C-835F6637CA39.jpeg
    551.9 KB · Views: 46
  • D9871B0D-AF00-4FAF-AA5A-86DED515A3B9.jpeg
    D9871B0D-AF00-4FAF-AA5A-86DED515A3B9.jpeg
    505.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 898D6FC1-CD40-40A9-B24C-0AAEEAA619D1.jpeg
    898D6FC1-CD40-40A9-B24C-0AAEEAA619D1.jpeg
    298.7 KB · Views: 50
:lol: people don’t understand Vintage-like apparel.

Did they promote it that way though? And don't hit me with the 'obviously it's inferred, look at the shoes' bleh bleh.. :lol:

When I saw his post I was like :sick: but when someone mentioned that it might be intentional I was like 8) .. now the baggy stuff; come on Union, you have to tell folks. I'm personally sick of the baggy trend and can't wait for it to end lol. I left that in 06.

Did they promote it that way though? And don't hit me with the 'obviously it's inferred, look at the shoes' bleh bleh.. :lol:

When I saw his post I was like :sick: but when someone mentioned that it might be intentional I was like 8) .. now the baggy stuff; come on Union, you have to tell folks. I'm personally sick of the baggy trend and can't wait for it to end lol. I left that in 06.

The baggy trend still hasn’t even peaked man... relaxed and oversized is in for quite a while going forward...

Whoa, this sole supremacy spot will let me trade my beat up kicks for brand new kicks?

Had to be a mistake.. soon as I read that I was like how are they beaters if they are DS.. think he meant some shoes he didnt give a crap about at all.. dudes be in the Yeezy thread with the newest shoes they fought to death to cop with on feet pics calling them beaters.. I figure its something similar.

But I dont live on the West.. so call me shocked if its indeed beaters.

Had to be a mistake.. soon as I read that I was like how are they beaters if they are DS.. think he meant some shoes he didnt give a crap about at all.. dudes be in the Yeezy thread with the newest shoes they fought to death to cop with on feet pics calling them beaters.. I figure its something similar.

But I dont live on the West.. so call me shocked if its indeed beaters.

3 used pairs (Jordan 7 Olympics, dark charcoal and a pair of Jordan 9 playoffs). 1 DS pair of foamposites Big Bang for them.

The 7’s and 9’s are technically not beaters as I’ve only worn them less than 10x each since they came out. I would say they are 8.5 of 10 condition. I only wore the 9’s like 2 times since they came out in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom