Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

It's wild to me that the owner of Union would have his sample pair for sale on StockX of all places.
Also, if it wasn't for that box, people would call those fake because of that stitch job by the lace hole.

But it's a sample pair. F&F would be the final silhouette.
Yep the stitching is 1 difference I noticed, been trying to find another
The first noticeable difference is the yellow stitching by the lace hole. It's not right and compact like the final version.
yep, there was another guy on here with a sample pair and his was the same as far as stitching goes. been trying to find someone locally with a retail version in size 14 to compare mine to but haven’t had luck

Yes, still got em
4F9758E3-3896-43F5-9C3D-E2B72919382F.jpeg
14E7D71D-D56B-4234-B1E0-B60D426E2FC5.jpeg
4EBF788C-751E-4BB8-99C1-180259AD51B3.jpeg
sick. aside from the yellow stitching it looks like the color of the swoosh is different too compared to the final version. it's lighter (might be the pic though)

Better buy em now. The longer you wait the more you'll end up paying
I wonder what prices will be like next year lol

Unions are the type that may not retro again for many decades if ever. Look at the Art Basel pack, some are going for $8k+. I’m sure unions will double or triple from current prices.

With that said, I’d never ever pay $2.4k for shoes I’ll actually wear.

Unions are the type that may not retro again for many decades if ever. Look at the Art Basel pack, some are going for $8k+. I’m sure unions will double or triple from current prices.

At least they won't look bad over time like the OW shoes with the yellowing. Some are really bad

Unions are more unique too compared to the Art Basel pack imo. Like it's something that Nike has never done before. There isn't anything special about the Art Basel pack other than the very limited amounts that were released right?

At least they won't look bad over time like the OW shoes with the yellowing. Some are really bad
I think it's just the top part of tongue that will look bad over time because of the exposed foam. The suede part too if you don't take care of that

Last edited:
Has anyone here thought of selling the alternate laces to their Storm Blues? Not the yellow, the black/sail.

Last edited:
So, I finally pulled the trigger on completing the set and got a pair of Storm Blues, but they are missing the set of black/sail laces that they were supposed to come with.
StockX has given me options of giving me a $100 discount on the next purchase to keep the pair or send it back for a full refund. Principle says to return them, but the laces that are missing are not gonna be used anyway.

I’d keep em if your price is a good one

If the price you paid could be had again then I could see re-buying for the complete “set”

Laces that you wouldn’t even wear doesn’t sound like a big deal to me

Yeah, I got them for $1200. After including the discount, it's a price that I won't find again without a long search or healthy negotiation. Sometimes you just have to hear the rationale from someone else. Thanks, dude. :emoji_raised_hands:

Yeah just look to see if anybody wants to sell their laces instead if you ever change your mind about using those laces.

$1200 is a "good" (I put quotes because no sneaker should be worth that much :lol:) price for the Storm Blues. I doubt you're gonna be able to find another pair at that price.

Back
Top Bottom