Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Is this prank. Union never ships on time
Screenshot_20230825_152011_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Even with all that said I’d take this sneaker climate over the sell out in -30 seconds releases we were having a few years ago.

Tbf, A LOT of this was driven by the government handouts/COVID stimulus packages given out to everyone who didn’t really need it. Even worse, when there same people were traveling less or even just eating out at restaurants less (because of closures/restrictions, etc.), it left them a lot of disposable income so inevitably were buying up all sorts of stuff online but especially sneakers and other items that resold (PS5s, Graphics Cards, etc.). Sneaker resell was bad before 2019 but nowhere near the insanity of the 2020-2022 levels. Wild times lol

raffle pair shipped and surprisingly picked up today. either they fixed shipping or not much demand. i think it's the latter.

I didn’t think these would be flying this morning on all the boutiques but they are.

The shirt I wanted sold out on snkrs too so I had to get it from atmos and pay $8 for shipping smh

Hit on SNKRS and dipped out of the line at Corporate. One more size 12 available for the folks there! Congrats to everyone who wanted them for the toe and hit!

Back
Top Bottom