Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I’ll most likely pick these up even at resale price (providing it’s not bad) but I am a little disappointed.

Why is the tongue tag white rather than how it is on the shadows? I don’t mind the blue stitching but it kinda gives me Spider-Man vibes.

I would have preferred a white tongue rather than a yellowed tongue. The 2018 pairs have a bit of yellowing to them but the tongues are more white. Yellow tongues are starting to annoy me.

The neutral grey top from the sample pair works better imo but I understand why they didn’t want to use it again after using it on the black toes. All that’s left from the OG pairs (excluding metallics) are the UNCs, Royals, and black/whites.

Still a good shoe overall and I’m looking forward to seeing more pics.

I don't think resell gunna hit like that on these. It's not 2019 anymore.

They're gunna sell out still for sure.

Would be nice but people still out there paying $500 for Travis lows with worse quality than these will be and all they do is rotate the color blocking each time. The name alone will drive these up.

Last edited:
I'll shoot my shot. Curious to see what route they go with the Fragment colab too, but I'm not expecting any luck on that one even if they're fire :lol:

The new mold for Is is worse than the older one to me and these really highlight that. They just look clunky and short compared to the first two Union Is.

I think these are good but they’re not better than the lost and founds and not better than the bbs pair nuetral grey pair imo. Will be interesting to see what the fragment pair looks like. I’m hoping they go for something other than split colorways. Maybe something that pays homage to the OG fragment 1s with a union spin to it.

Would be nice but people still out there paying $500 for Travis lows with worse quality than these will be and all they do is rotate the color blocking each time. The name alone will drive these up.

Union Name doesn't hold the same weight as TS.

Only Union collabs that hit like that were the 1st pair of 1's and then the 4's. Everything else has came and gone. These will sell out, be hard to get but won't be nowhere near as expensive as the first set.

1729704803050.png

1729704812720.png

1729704824189.png

Already have the L&F but the shadow/chi pair is still a must. I think the fragment pair will be impossible to cop tho if they come out looking somewhat like the mockups

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom