Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

lol but here you are telling people their order is good and will be processed today like you know or something
im saying it probably will not saying for sure and plus that update tab pop up please i got an email from them saying, they look in to my order and see its being process and will take 5-6 bussines day from order date and will update u with tracking when ship. thats was last night then this morning seen the update tab so...

The LA Fam just came thru for me and they arrived just now... extra blue pair bringing in some heat and/or the black pair if Union decides to cancel my order
Image from iOS (1).jpg
Image from iOS (2).jpg
Image from iOS (3).jpg
Image from iOS (4).jpg
Image from iOS (5).jpg
Image from iOS (6).jpg
Image from iOS.jpg

send one.. thanks G

congrats doe bro

i hopefully got this black size 8 comin

im saying it probably will not saying for sure and plus that update tab pop up please i got an email from them saying, they look in to my order and see its being process and will take 5-6 bussines day from order date and will update u with tracking when ship. thats was last night then this morning seen the update tab so...
what size did you cop?

See the option for updates thru sms as well. Just updated this morning. Prior to that it was only status paid/unfulfilled. Good thing I think. Also saw that my charges have been officially withdrawn versus just pending.

Yup just saw the option for SMS text this morning for both my orders. Was not there prior to that.

If the pending charge fell off guys, it don’t mean your out unless you got a cancelation email, be patient

Y'all ain't flyin' no where, stop it. These ain't Red Octobers. Price gonna bottom out at 500, maybe 450 in some sizes. Is a flight worth saving $100 or less in resale? Hell naw.

Going to be impossible to get the blue storm on the 24th. If we get "lucky", and that's a big if, we'll end up with the black toes.

see thanks for letting the ppl know someone earlier was saying its been there since day one.

how many times I gotta tell you that it's been showing me that Order Updates by text/email for me since day one. Its how it usually is for most shopify stores. It is NOT a good indication if your order is good or not, so stop feeding that BS telling people "you should be good if you got that order update thing"

how many times I gotta tell you that it's been showing me that Order Updates by text/email for me since day one. Its how it usually is for most shopify stores. It is NOT a good indication if your order is good or not, so stop feeding that BS telling people "you should be good if you got that order update thing"
im not feeding ppl anything they dont see just giving all of us updates on our orders and positive vides u the only saying u seen this day one goodlook to you and others on orders.

Back
Top Bottom