Air Jordan 10 & 12 - October's Very Own Stingray's Sample Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake just posted these shoes to his instagram

Hard to tell with the lighting but it appears to be an all white/cream colored ten with a clear outsole with gold specks in it. Underneath the clear outsole is one of the OVO symbols drake uses on his clothing.  

Update:  Apparantely its a sample pack of both black and white pairs of 10's and 12's which

Last edited:
great shoes in my eyes, cant go wrong with white, gold, and black

Last edited:
Why the white ones look like off-white 
laugh.gif
 must be bad lighting. The darker colored ones look right tho. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Nike signs Drake it will show just how desperate they are and how they needed Kanye just as much as he wanted to design for them.

Nike signs Drake it will show just how desperate they are and how they needed Kanye just as much as he wanted to design for them.

No it doesn't. Nike had their chance to sign Ye, he wanted to be with Nike he even said it, but Nike refused to give him the deal he wanted.

Nike is not caking off of the Yeezy, and their revenues continue to raise.

If they choose to do something wit Drake, then that's just them continuing working with rappers. Something they did even before Ye

eh,

if they release they'll generate a lot of hype and make the OG colorways easier to get. :lol:

Last edited:

Drake and Jordan Brand have actually had a bit of a relationship for a few years now. He wears retros on all of his tours, and they've been sending him the latest stuff along with a few samples here and there (off the top of my head he's had XI with 45 on the back, Columbia IV's with his name on the back of the tongue, and Ray Allen VIIIs; not sure if that last pair was free.)

I guess they just decided to finally make it official.

Drake and Nike/Jordan are so much in common, they both sell a below subpar product for way too much and people buy them for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom