***** Air Jordan 10 Chicago Edition - ( SPRING/FALL 2010 ) Pics inside *****

hopefully this is true but im not gonna get my hopes up
why are we seeing all these pics for next years releases but we still havent seen the white/red xiis or the breds or spacejams?

alot of HEAT next year, better start saving up now
ohwell.gif

Like I said in my big post that SOME of you said it was false, these were going to release for the anniversary along wit other CITY SERIES 10S....

But remmeber my "info" is what made me and GG fakes but we started first they were going to release..

Once again be on the look out for city series 10s starting wit the NY 10.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

hopefully this is true but im not gonna get my hopes up
why are we seeing all these pics for next years releases but we still havent seen the white/red xiis or the breds or spacejams?
i was saying the same thing not too long ago. hmmmmmmm
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Like I said in my big post that SOME of you said it was false, these were going to release for the anniversary along wit other CITY SERIES 10S....

But remmeber my "info" is what made me and GG fakes but we started first they were going to release..

Once again be on the look out for city series 10s starting wit the NY 10.

i really hope your right, i could really use a pair of seattle Xs, however these chicago will be copped

wow, they actually look pretty good...

but there's still plenty of time for JB to screw these up... hopefully they don't...

LOL yeah GG and Spectacular I remember u posting bout these cuz I left a lil bit of info in some thread too. Whatcha gonna do though? There are a LOT of clownson this site. Btw I'm not saying I got major knowledge but I knew about these quite a while back.

JB still hat time to do us in the same way as the true blues though.

Back
Top Bottom