Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

srs question. Why are people excited for the "45" on this but hate the "23" on the 5s?

I don't have a problem with either, and in fact think it gives the shoe an extra, unique touch. Though for these I also prefer the solid red liner over the checkered liner on the 2012 release.

Last edited:
Great question. I actually like the 23 on V's, and don't like the 45 on these.
agreed. I don't think the 45 is horrible but I prefer the solid liner and no 45. as for 5s I love the 23 however, I much prefer the old font/style. I am interested to see if they include it on older colorways with the whole "remastered" theme.

pictures for those who may not be familiar with the different styles:

OG:

retro style:

Last edited:
These will be the first 10s I have ever bought.
Yea, I'm thinking these will be my first too.

I was heavy on the Steel X's before they dropped last year, but just couldn't pull the trigger.

THESE... these are Different. They take me back to 4th Grade & 1995 in every since of the word.

That Comeback was So Great & a Big Part of my Childhood. Gotta have these!
nthat.gif

I passed on the '12s. These are a def cop for me. Anybody know if them city packs coming? Need those knicks and sacs.

I don't know, looking at those pics the only difference from the 2012's is the 45 and the sock liner. I see no difference in quality.

Last edited:
I don't know, looking at those pics the only difference from the 2012's is the 45 and the sock liner. I see no difference in quality.
I saw some comparison pics and the 2015 retro is a higher cut as well. I'm guessing the leather would most likely be better as well but can't have a final say until they are in hand

Need an OG and 2015 side by side I'd like to see what we're paying for as far as remastering to mimic OG...

As much as I love the Baron 9's having the 45 on the back and the Space Jams having the 45, I feel as if these Chicago 10's having 45 to resemble the PE pair looks kind of weird or out of place. At the end of the day, whether these have the 45 or the Baron 9's and Space Jams or any of the 5's not having a number isn't a deal breaker, hopefully these won't be too hard to get in IL with the majority of people not liking 10's supposedly.

I'm willing to bet the leather on the "remastered" pair is the same as the previous Chicago retro.

I really like the 10s...and the Chicago is the best colorway imo. Most likely copping these. Hopefully an easy cop.

Back
Top Bottom