Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Missed on 2012 but my love of X's have diminished over the years. I remember years ago eying an OG pair of chi X's for $1500 on flight club. Then going to a sneaker convention and being obsessed with Seattle and Sacramento X's but over the years the X's haven't gotten the proper treatment they deserve. Now with the recent successful steel and powder X retro's and the upcoming rerelease of the chi's in PE form and the city series finally getting the retro treatment (expect for the Seattle X's to be everyone's holy grail all of a sudden :rolleyes) it's to late JB. II's and X's are the most underrated Air Jordan models

Definitely would look forward to the Seattle pair dropping.

Haven't bought 10's since early 00' releases..hope materials r good.
Recent tens have been terrible

City pack would be special.

Sacramentos in og form.. I'd bite

this list originated from SneakHeat, don't know why sites wanna run with this and put their rep on the line lol
i dunno why anyone believes those losers at sneakheat. they been talking bout their "site" is gonna change the game shortly and that was years back. haven't done **** besides talk on twitter about what they gonna do 

I'm actually glad I passed on the last ones.

The 45 set these off :pimp:

Wouldn't mind having both though. Chi X's are one of my favorite J's.

Those 3 new retro+ are horrendous
tired.gif
 I guess remastering doesn't translate to better thought out retro+ colorways

Last edited:
Those 3 new retro+ are horrendous |I  I guess remastering doesn't translate to better thought out retro+ colorways

Funny thing is that's exactly how me and a lot of people felt/feel about the original retro + CWs back in the late 90s. Now Oreo 4s are sought after. Just the Chi 10s for me. They can have the rest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom