Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Last edited:
Can't wait for this drop, any info as to how limited they will be or is it a general release?

Def double up then chillin til chicagos

Sucks it's gonna be $400 for 2 pairs :x

All In It from the start. Quality is better and shape/mold is on point. Just still seems a lil weird with the Air 23 Jordan on the tongue with #45 on the shoe

even at the time MJ wore it in the game @ the Garden.

I mean the IX was made when he retired and nobody had no clue he was gonna return, and then return with the #45 instead of 23 so they continued with his #23

yes I know and see but When he actually returned Pippen was rockin these on the court before MJ retrurned so I just wonder why they never gave MJ 

A PE with Air 45 Jordan on the tongue. Hmmm?.. That would've been Nice!

Not a complaint, but it would've been cool if the jumpman was reversed on the back on both shoes like the OG's. It gave the shoe character being different like that. I wonder what made them change that aspect on this shoe. Nevertheless, Ill be buying two. :D

Not a complaint, but it would've been cool if the jumpman was reversed on the back on both shoes like the OG's. It gave the shoe character being different like that. I wonder what made them change that aspect on this shoe. Nevertheless, Ill be buying two.
happy.gif
The OGs were actually inconsistent i remember. Some had jumpmans facing left, some right and some with a mixture.

The OGs were actually inconsistent i remember. Some had jumpmans facing left, some right and some with a mixture.

It depended on the country. There were two countries where they were made. All of the pairs made in Taiwan had both jumpmans facing left. Pairs made in Korea had the jumpman facing right on the left shoe and facing left on the right shoe. I always liked both jumpman facing the left. Gave the shoe a little character.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom