Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Got the call from my local Shoe Palace! Hoping for one more call so 1 pair can be rocked ASAP and second pair on ice! These are definitely a top 3 grail for me!!!

just drove 2 hours to the hive and copped that 45 jersey gonna be BEYOND salty/furious if i cant score these

I got two calls from both footlockers near me. That's my double up. Still have 4 raffels to go :lol:

atleast JB is dropping legit shoes that mean something...infrared 6 now these....then chicago 1's. they servin up the good!.........cant leave out them LB 11's!

Last edited:
These must be massed produced like the Powder Blue 10's cuz my FTL called me twice saying I won because I didnt answer the first time. 

These must be massed produced like the Powder Blue 10's cuz my FTL called me twice saying I won because I didnt answer the first time. 
I got a call from my hoh missed the call because I was talking to my wife and they told me I won the raffle and to come pick them up on Saturday

Won 2 raffles so far that I put in to help my best friend out. These are cool but my favorite 10 are Steels. Looks like everyone will be able to eat on these though. 

i notice last week I tried using it for the lasers, my size was added to cart but I never checked out, so I figure it's good to go no?

Eblens called but they only had a 10.5, 11, and 12.

I was pissed that they didn't have my size. Might have to make a Saturday morning drive out somewhere.

Last edited:
I'm already kicking myself in the butt for not entering any raffles and most likely gonna pass evn though I want these bad, but just cant afford it right now.

thought I had the plug on these sneakers, but I was wrong 
roll.gif

I'm on the fence, idk if these are worth it. I just copped the foams and laser 4's and my money looking a little funny with rent and bills coming up. If these sit a little I hope I can scoop after my priorities are taken care of.

These should be really easy to pick up.... I won 7 pairs so far only picking up one though

Hate to say it, but I've had a change of heart on these. My Columbia 4's arrived yesterday and I've fallen in love with them. Not willing to drop £140 on these if I'm not 100% sure on them. Got a chance to cop some WC3's for restoration as well, so saving my dough for them.

Back
Top Bottom