Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

Man FNL still has a lot of these but must resist saving my dough for other releases. I bought my kid a 10c though with free shipping. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
easy cop at ny 34st flight 23 store. i saw alp again
mean.gif

But anyways i reached there at about 600.

there were two dudes that were arguing with each other about skipping the line or inviting people to skip in front of him. The big dude was straight soning the other guy.

overall it was organized they gave out wristbands and the line began to grow. was able to cop for 165. im glad i didnt rush to buy two pair from the last chi x release

Love the smell of reseller sweat.

Edit - just trying to return the love. Resellers love the taste of my salt, pause.

Last edited:
SNKRS gave me problems at release time and NDC was lagging.

Tried other sites, and was able to cart + check out from FNL, which is the absolute last site I expected to purchase from. Had too many problems in the past with FNL and would just stick to in-store raffles & purchases. Oh well, more rewards points coming through!

Now I'm seeing people able to check out on SNKRS and NDC. Congrats to those who wanted these and got them.

not only that, you can also INSPECT YOUR PAIR.  i was gonna accept a pair wit glue stains alll around the toe box and side of shoe. but i told the manager and he swapped it out

Walk in my local mom and pop store. At 1030 pick up pair. They said they got more of these in then past releases. Not big on 10's but these here I really like. Wish all pick ups this easy. On to the Georgetown 11

is there anywhere else besides FNL that still has these in stock in sz 12 for retail?

FNL never lets my paypal go through for some reason

Took me an hour and a half of periodically trying on SNKRS while out, if it's going to be like that for a "easy" release it's going to quickly be useless.

And locally more people seemed to be after these than expected...FCFS spots had people waiting

Yeah, once everybody has it, it's gonna be a hassle.... plus people all ready found a way to  "cheat" on it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nvm, i finally got through on FNL. glad this was an easy cop and can't wait to get them in hand.

$200+ out in CA and the upcoming releases got me passing on these. Gotta be more selective with all the heat coming outta JB in the upcoming months.

Back
Top Bottom