Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Returning January 2012!!!!

In January of 2012, The Air Jordan 10 (X) Chicago will be returning as a retro for the first time ever. Originally planned for the 10/13 CDP, The Air Jordan Chicago X was scrapped. Since then, There’s been numerous rumors and let downs but today, we bring you this news with 100% confirmation that these babies will be returning in the first month of next year. However, There are some differences. The liner will be checkered like the CDP sample and will feature the 23 stitched on the side like the Shadow X.

air-jordan-x-chicago-2012.jpg

Air Jordan 10 X Chicago 2012 will have #23 Stitched Not 45 and a checkered lining. Image Via EUKicks

[table][tr][td]AIR JORDAN RETRO 10[/td][td]310805[/td][td]100[/td][td]WHITE/BLACK//VARSITY RED[/td][td]79.5[/td][td]150[/td][td]SP2012[/td][td]7[/td][td]00882801003622[/td][td]BRAND JORDAN[/td][td]1/1/12[/td][/tr][/table]

In January of 2012, The Air Jordan 10 (X) Chicago will be returning as a retro for the first time ever. Originally planned for the 10/13 CDP, The Air Jordan Chicago X was scrapped. Since then, There’s been numerous rumors and let downs but today, we bring you this news with 100% confirmation that these babies will be returning in the first month of next year. However, There are some differences. The liner will be checkered like the CDP sample and will feature the 23 stitched on the side like the Shadow X.

air-jordan-x-chicago-2012.jpg

Air Jordan 10 X Chicago 2012 will have #23 Stitched Not 45 and a checkered lining. Image Via EUKicks

[table][tr][td]AIR JORDAN RETRO 10[/td][td]310805[/td][td]100[/td][td]WHITE/BLACK//VARSITY RED[/td][td]79.5[/td][td]150[/td][td]SP2012[/td][td]7[/td][td]00882801003622[/td][td]BRAND JORDAN[/td][td]1/1/12[/td][/tr][/table]

excellent! been waiting for some x's for a while. now just gotta wait for the seattle, new york, orlando, and sacramento city series to be retro'd, too.

excellent! been waiting for some x's for a while. now just gotta wait for the seattle, new york, orlando, and sacramento city series to be retro'd, too.

These are in my top 3 J's, Im soo happy they are being retro'd now lets just hope the quality is good
tired.gif

These are in my top 3 J's, Im soo happy they are being retro'd now lets just hope the quality is good
tired.gif

Glad these are finally retroing, but we all know quality won't be on point like we hope for. As long as they use better leather than they did on the 2005 release, then i'm happy. I would take the same smooth leather they used on the orion blue 7s. Terrible shoe, but on point quality wise. If u know what im talkin about, picture that on a nice pair of x's! Creasing would be at a minimum too!

Back
Top Bottom