Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Returning January 2012!!!!

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

The AJ 10 in white/black-red aka "Chicago X" is a historical shoe as it was MJ's comeback shoe in 1995.
I remember that MJ's pair had the 45 stitched on the sides. I hope that JB does not screw that by 

positioning it on a wrong place, change the design or even make a 23 instead.

Please keep it real and if the quality is not worse than the 2005 retros, then many many

Jordan collectors will buy this one, including me ^^ 
The article says that there will be a 23 not a 45 on them. Sucks

Xs are nice don't get me wrong, but the only AJ 1-14 that I like less than the Xs are 9s. MAYBE. IMO.

Xs are nice don't get me wrong, but the only AJ 1-14 that I like less than the Xs are 9s. MAYBE. IMO.

cant wait!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

The AJ 10 in white/black-red aka "Chicago X" is a historical shoe as it was MJ's comeback shoe in 1995.
I remember that MJ's pair had the 45 stitched on the sides. I hope that JB does not screw that by 

Please keep it real and if the quality is not worse than the 2005 retros, then many many

The 45 was a player exclusive anyway.. the OG didn't have any stiching at all.

Originally Posted by SpaceJam23s

The 45 was a player exclusive anyway.. the OG didn't have any stiching at all.

Back
Top Bottom