Air Jordan 10 ovo legit check

legit, 480 is not that bad. i just copped one for 500 at a consignment spot.
Really I was hesitating because of the price I though it was to good to be true but now that I look at it the highest they go for is 650 I heard these restocked a lot

Really I was hesitating because of the price I though it was to good to be true but now that I look at it the highest they go for is 650 I heard these restocked a lot
these were restocked one time, but they don't sell for a whole lot. $500 is about avg. $480 is not bad. personally i believe they can be had for less because there are way too many listing for similar price and not moving.

these were restocked one time, but they don't sell for a whole lot. $500 is about avg. $480 is not bad. personally i believe they can be had for less because there are way too many listing for similar price and not moving.
Yea that's what I notice I saw way to many listings and some of the sellers are really desperate to get rid of them I just pushed the seller to 450 and he didn't bother to negotiate but thanks I'm copping for sure

Yeah that's about average, I happened to get lucky and cop for $350 but I don't see many prices like that out there. $480 is not bad IMO, oh and these are 100% legit like everyone else said. Congrats if you cop them.

Back
Top Bottom