Air Jordan 10 Steel - Summer 2025

LET'S GOOOOOOOO!! TOE CAP? SMOOTH TOE? IT DON'T MATTER IM BUYING A PAIR REGARDLESS!
208599.gif

Funny I had these and got rid of em

Copping and keeping this time

Over the days of selling random **** since I don’t buy as much anymore

When these first retroed was when I first started collecting. Those were truly the good old days. Back when they didn’t oversaturate us with releases and people didn’t act like Nike owed them everything they wanted. Sincerely miss those days. Way way too much crying and complaining today.

I almost pulled the trigger on some slightly used 2013s Monday. Glad I didn’t, so excited for these. A lot of people in the Midwest emotional right now including me. Thank you JB. Why do suppose Michael never wore these with a Bulls uniform?

In, but only IF they do end up having the toe cap…If they don’t have that feature then it’s a pass just like all the other times this colorway has seen a retro…Always seemed disingenuous to release them without the cap despite how MJ preferred the model to be 🤷‍♂️

Cautiously optimistic but this Zsneaker guy has fallen on his face a couple times with this super early leak stuff recently…Wait and see before getting too hyped up…

Copped. My 2013s are clean still but I could always go for a fresh pair of these.

I almost pulled the trigger on some slightly used 2013s Monday. Glad I didn’t, so excited for these. A lot of people in the Midwest emotional right now including me. Thank you JB. Why do suppose Michael never wore these with a Bulls uniform?
At this point is a worn, or DS 2013 even wearable at this point? Depending on when they were manufactured on the tag, you are looking at a 11-13 year old shoe. Worn, maybe they may be okay. But DS, those may separate/crumble upon your first few steps. Same thing with the 2013 Taxi's at this point, especially if they are DS.

Had a bunch of the OG 95's including these. If they truly remaster these and all 10's from here on out with a better, truer shape like what's being done on 4's, correct pull tab, no squeaking, comfortable tounge straps I'll be interested. Don't just give us the OG box and calling it remastered like in recent past.

Back
Top Bottom