Air Jordan 10 Steel - Summer 2025

Like to see Sacramento's return. One of the few OG yet to retro. Hell I live in Sac. Come on man.
air-jordan-x-og-sacramento-09.jpg

I was never a fan of the toe cap, probably cause I associated it with the separation from the midsole that happened right at the toe cap when I was ballin in them.

I’d still cop if they release that way but it wasn’t a good design.

I was never a fan of the toe cap, probably cause I associated it with the separation from the midsole that happened right at the toe cap when I was ballin in them.

I’d still cop if they release that way but it wasn’t a good design.
I feel the toecap changes the look of the 10's a lot especially when you look down at them from birds eye view.

I’m in toe cap or not. Had these in fall 94 for my first high school bball season. At the time, we never thought he was comin back. Until Pip was pointing at the soles. After the steels all I need are Chicago 10s and I’m done baby
Such a great time back then.. Will never forget my guy Pat O’Brien cut in from spring training baseball (can’t remember the station) to say it’s official Mike is en route to the Bulls and coming back. Wait, what did you say? If one could fall off a chair…I did.

If only social media was around lmao.

All my memories of the X are instantly from this return, and the Scottie charity game. What a time to be alive and witness…

Haven’t had these since 2005 in 9th grade. 2013 retro was cheap so I passed.

I would cop —no cap tho.

Funny Tinker knew MJ was against toe caps after the 5. From VI - IX there’s no individualized toe cap. MJ isn’t fully apart of the creative process of the X. Tink just sneaks the cap back? — MJ was like nah nah nah . . . Get that isht outta here! And rightfully so. Cap looks hideous and is folklore for the wrong reason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom