Air Jordan 10 "Superbowl 54" 1/31/20

These are stupid. The hell is wrong with some of you? Don't give me that "to each his own" crap. These aren't Air Jordan's. These are nonsense...
I wouldn't say these are nonsense, they're designed to fit this year's super bowl theme...I guess they could have just put out a cliche "south beach" colorway, but then they probably would've used leather and not the south florida linen vibe
1580587216362.png

1580587272848.png

Y’all returning if the Chiefs win?

This is the first Jordan I like with a gum bottom. Being in South Florida these work.

This shoe is also basic enough to pull off a canvas version. These are better than the Solefly 10s in comparison in my opinion.

Didn't even know these released on SNKRS until y'all mentioned it. No notification or nothing.

These actually aren't as bad as some people make them out to be. I expected worst, like some NFL Team/ logo colors (red white blue) mashed up or something lol. And are these really officially named the "superbowls" by nike? I'm curious. I know the box label even says SB but what if they stand for South Beach 10s lol.....even the Snkrs app summary said its a south beach inspired shoe. Other than the location of the Super Bowl, these shoes have no other association to the game in the design. I'll admit, I dig the Miami vibe colors on these it's just not a shoe I can see myself wearing or pulling off.

Got mine in today and not gonna lie.. after not digging the colorway in the first few pics I decided to buy them and see em in person and they turned out great on my opinion.. colors work well together and pics definitely didn't do them justice..

Attachments

• IMG_20200206_130302.jpg
    IMG_20200206_130302.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 263
I still haven’t opened the box that they came in. Lol. I’m not ready to see them. Not sure if I’ll keep them or not.

Back
Top Bottom