Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

Yea the raffle list at my spot was really short. Even shorter than for the powder blues. People are definitely sleepin on these

Hope all you guys are successful at copping. I'm waiting on my powder blue joints[emoji]128588[/emoji]Good luck though[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

I think I'll cop just because I have a WC reward from Finishline. Wish I could use both though. Still haven't wore my Steels yet.

Was thinking of grabbing, but I have to stay strong and wait for the powder 10's instead.

All 10's fit tight . the whole shoe is somewhat narrow.. I would recommend a half to whole size up if u have a wide foot 
they are tight as sh*t on the top of my foot at first but once you break them in they r sweet same goes for every shoe no one lets them break in we all got to many to even break them in

i am so sick of all this how do they fit are they tts so stupid every thread every shoe if your a 11 get a 11

and i won our raffle i guess no one wants em but i lost my ticket paying for stuff at the next store got home no ticket and i get a call this am . i hope i can sweet talk her ill have my id i dont see the big deal they called me with my ticket number phone number and id we will see if i strike out online ill be up there w a box of candy

coppin these tomorrow morning after i get a cut...got a ticket so between 8 and 1 im good...

Damn i was gonna try to cop online but i GOTTA see in person now... Just like the dude up there said, the grey looks too light for what i need at the momment.

Can somebody take a pic of actual shoe without flash on the phone? Would really appreciate that

Last edited:
Skipped the blue 3's for these, now im skipping these for the vi's
mean.gif

Won my raffle at my local Eblens. Like homie said on a few pages back. These are beaters. I will not double up cause they ain't crazy but they sure are fire. Next up Powder blue 10's..

**** it. I was hoping to sleep in tomorrow but it looks like I'll be up and trying to cop these online as another Valentine's Day present for my man. I've gotta avoid the pics y'all post. I go from being iffy about a shoe to dying to cop it within seconds. Grrrr!!

Back
Top Bottom