AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

CONCORD y DMP

20231203_094219.jpg

20231203_094354.jpg

20231203_094437.jpg

Last edited:
They don't get a pass for this. Just messed up...

My comment on his video.

"They did this to me with the UNC 6s. Refused a return and then Amex screwed me out of buyer protection. That was the end of my years long relationship with both companies. I threw the pair in the trash. There’s a scuffed toebox UNC 6 in a landfill somewhere. Josh Goober can suck my shaft.”

Josh Goober is a loser. They were never about protecting consumers.

Last edited by a moderator:
LNM ain’t immune from thin *** patent leather, trust me.

Comparing to OG DMPs, Gratitudes have much thinner PL.

Am I blind or this dude's Gratitudes got a white '23' on the booty instead of gold ...
Sneaker news doing no validation before reposting

I may just run the risk of picking these up in person or not at all.

I'm very luke warm on these.

Would have preferred Concords at the end of the day.

So what's the best method or number of raffles to enter and not get five pairs? Maybe you just want a double up. Single one. The way you cop hype Jordans it's enter a bunch of raffles and then Nike makes a ton and you hit five. Is this Nike's final form?

Mannnnn dudes out here doing Real vs Fake YT videos and they are way off on their info. Making things even worse.

I still don't know how to feel or what to believe 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dude is giving a bunch of info that has been debunked BUT mentioned his box label. Finally found one thing in the video we can use with the video of the SD UK pair posted in here just a bit. The spacing on the tag. Looks like SD from US and UK/Asia have a little spacing between "Air Jordan 11" and the color information. Can we confirm both US and UK pairs have the spacing between AJ11 and the colors? Because mine from GOAT do not have the spacing. That could be the ultimate way to tell authorized/unauthorized. Please respond IF your box has no spacing.

This is a confirmed SD UK pair. Look at the label.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231204_082022_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20231204_082022_YouTube.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 259
Last edited by a moderator:
My GOAT pair. SZ factory.

Also GOAT has now escalated the case twice but no response yet on what they want to do. Or if they can confirm authenticity.

20231204_082342.jpg

Back
Top Bottom