AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

It’s like whoever was in charge of Nike UK thought that these were going to be part of the reimagined series

I'm just going to sell off the UK pair as aged like the AMM Vs. Those silly commie kids will buy anything...

If I win on a raffle I was going to return my UK pair in place of it. That's considering the remainder of the US pairs are in fact white and not yellow :lol:

Wow 40 mins later I got through and still a FSR at my store. These might sit too 😵‍💫

All signs are pointing to it being an easy cop, maybe JB really overstocked these. GOAT's prices are within $20 -$30 of retail in most sizes and Stockx is about $30 above retail in some sizes and well below retail $206 in others.

Claimed a pair w status points...

About to drop out the Ama, Apb & social raffles

Shipping + fee killing it, should be fairly easy on release day.

Uk version sole compared to the dawn AMM5

IMG_8946.jpeg

For those who have Concords, are you going after these as well (or have already secured a pair)? I’m just trying to see if there’s a compelling reason or justification that I’m missing to push me over the ledge 🤣.
I have 2018 Concords.. and copped a Shock drop pr of "Gratitudes". Tryin to double up on Saturday via the foot apps. They are Gorgeous in hand...

I got an email about Status access from Finish Line. I don't even have the app and don't remember the last time I ordered from Finish Line or even bought something in store. Hopefully this level of availability extends to shoes that I actually want (lookin at you, reimagined 4s)

For those who have Concords, are you going after these as well (or have already secured a pair)? I’m just trying to see if there’s a compelling reason or justification that I’m missing to push me over the ledge 🤣.
Yes. My concords got a little dirty on a trip to Cali but I always loved DMP 11s and the gold hits with white and black. Plus this seems like a decent quality retro (PL) aside.

Got my pair secured through hook up

Guess Nike didn't want to lose money by marking their piss yellow production soles as B grades. It's unfortunate that these are filtered in with the milky ones. Maybe they figure they're gonna piss yellow eventually so it didn't matter.

716026C6-C699-4692-B951-FAC4DE8CE016.jpeg

Early EU sz pair vs 2011's.
Maybe I'll try for another pair on release, hope they ship some white sole ones in Europe as well...

Back
Top Bottom