AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

By far the slowest moving xi thread in history on here. Was able to triple up, ndc shock drop, dsg, and champs. Onto next year!
Nah, take a look at the cherry 11s thread from last year, that was a dead thread.

Unrelated, but Dicks just sent me a late L. Glad cause I already have 1 more pair than I was planning.

So you asked for people’s opinion, and referenced the fact that you already had a pair, but now state that you weren’t going to get another pair? Nah. We don’t believe you. Lol
I'm not following? I said I had one pair ordered already and that I wasn't going to order another one (ala doubling up).
Did I write something incorrect? If so, I apologize.

Do you guys think this is a double up worth shoe?
Just want to get peoples opinion.
Scored a pair already but just wondering.
No in my opinion but I also feel like the white leather will be easier to take care of in the long run compared to the mesh.

Nah, I'm not doubling on these no matter what people say. One is enough for my collection.
I was just making conversation and gauging peoples feelings on the shoe. Not a big deal lol.

See, this was the type of answer I wanted to read. Just wanted to gain some input and have a discussion and get peoples personal perspective.
I ask a question about if people are doubling up and people automatically jump to "why so you can resell" or "do what you want man"
Take that bulljive to Reddit:lol:

****ing dumbasses at Hibbett froze my ****ing money on my ****ing Klarna purchase, so now I can’t buy it elsewhere.

Sitting here waiting for Chase bank to release the money. Smfh. Now I might have to pick up my reservation & I ain’t tryna to be going out in the world man ****. :angry:

Why did u use Klarna on a new release?

Man, w/e. Ya'll trying to attack a dude for no reason smh.
Last time I try to make discussion about Jordan 11's. Ya'll way too hostile.

IMG_8745.gif

I completely agree with many of you. It's baffling how some folks can drop big bucks on expensive sneakers but struggle to justify spending on dining out or a nice weekend getaway. I have a friend who bought multiple pairs and now claims to be too broke for a Knicks game in NYC. It's frustrating – prioritize experiences over kicks. Personally, I passed on these; my DMPs are barely used to this day.

Although I do SOMEWHAT miss the days of a good campout (Scottsdale Nike Store campouts werer dope because it was warm... Nike ES in Beaverton when it rains and snows... not so pleasant). These XI's threads used to grow what seemed like the minute. This post isn't going as fast as last post. It seems like there are more W

I sid all that to say, I'm glad we're having BETTER access to this specific launch. It seems like there are more dubs.

Enjoy your XI's. I only needed my one to complete the set with the VI's.

Hope NDC restocks.. need that member price.. think I missed it by like 15 min :evil:

lol just take it for what its worth. i wouldn't say your question was well thought out but you also def triggered folks here LMAO

if you have the extra $250 to throw around and is a fan of 11's go for it.

The point made earlier about NTers, including myself, picking up shoes on a constant basis means the chance of us settling on this model with heavy wear on the regular being low. Prices might stagnate for a while to resell for a few bucks but the risk of just sitting on this shoe DS for years while EVERY year jordan comes out with crap we hyper fixate on....

not trying to influence anyone's decision, but just think about it.

I completely agree with many of you. It's baffling how some folks can drop big bucks on expensive sneakers but struggle to justify spending on dining out or a nice weekend getaway. I have a friend who bought multiple pairs and now claims to be too broke for a Knicks game in NYC. It's frustrating – prioritize experiences over kicks. Personally, I passed on these; my DMPs are barely used to this day.
Yeah. I wish my collection was half of what it is, and that I had more stamps in my passport. Definitely should have travelled more when I was younger. That trip to Japan and Korea is not so easy now that I have kids.

Sadly, most young people don’t learn their lesson in laying off material goods until it’s time to apply for a mortgage. Banks do not care how fire your sneaker collection is. Lol

Back
Top Bottom