AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

All these responses that have been pulled from multiple threads here but yet we were told, “that doesn’t happen here…” :lol:

I always enjoy the, “man I was out on these but the more pics I see I think I’m in.”

aka “the turn”
Been guilty of this lol. Hell I was saying this sometimes during the 90s as well. I remember hating the Aqua when I first looked at them. Ended up being a top 5 to me. 9s, 10s, even 12s were not a big hit to me when I first looked at them. The more up close photos I would see, the more I did the turn. 11s though,, obsessed at first site.

If we are keeping it a stack I agree w rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313 DMPs were elite and the best XI we have had since. They couldve been better (actual concord, slightly higher PL etc) but other than that.. 2018s are not on par. They are the best remastered XI and CG's give them competition. CG's are the most comfortable modern XI which gives me some hope for these DMP 2.0s.

But these modern joints are a shell compared to anything 06 and prior.
Yeah no.

If we are keeping it a stack I agree w rcjbbp1313 rcjbbp1313 DMPs were elite and the best XI we have had since. They couldve been better (actual concord, slightly higher PL etc) but other than that.. 2018s are not on par. They are the best remastered XI and CG's give them competition. CG's are the most comfortable modern XI which gives me some hope for these DMP 2.0s.

But these modern joints are a shell compared to anything 06 and prior.
1688880494510.gif

Back
Top Bottom