AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Are the lettering on the eyelets removable?

These are a cop for me, if they are.

Glad they are back in super GR this time. :pimp:

ezgif-5-5cb7ae551a.gif

definitely not better than the concords especially with that weak rubber jumpman instead of being stitched...with that being said Im copping just cuz I like the concords and I missed out on the OG dmp pack...but heres my unpopular take I actually like the look of the lower patent cut compared to these higher patent cut... visually it just looks better... quality of patent is a different topic lol

I was pissed about not getting columbias but these will do. Maybe I’ll finally sell my 2011 concords with that horrible PL cut. Ive been holding on to them for no reason at all. Those and legends blues (hate that name) are the only pairs that I still have from the dark ages. Sold the rest of that trash off as soon as the remastered joints started dropping.

Highly doubt we get the lettering on these but they did it for jubilees
I’m like 90% sure that we will get the lettering. And I’m not very happy about it. I think that’s how they try to sell the “story” of how only a handful of those pairs existed. That’s what they are into these days to hype up these big releases. I hope you’re right though.

P PremioBinSoleFlyUnion
There have been some I’ve liked just not enough to cop for myself. But maybe for my daughter or her mother.

72-10s could’ve been good but that patent leather ruined it. Gammas were ok. The white/metallic women pair was nice. Rose gold, heiress, midnight navy, and some others were nice enough to buy for fam. I prefer I.E lows over patent.

Man, I figured it would happen at some point and the VIs dropping again in 2020 solidified that; still a wild thread title to read.

One pair is enough for me but I gotta have them.

Isn’t this the pair that they first flipped the Jumpman on ? I wonder if they go all in and flip it back or have it going the correct direction.

Back
Top Bottom