AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

I need to fix these. They still have a lot of life left on em.

Attachments

• jordan DMP.jpg
    jordan DMP.jpg
    370.4 KB · Views: 438
Just like there were over 1 million pairs of the cool greys but I had ended up trading my extra guava union 4s + $300 cash for them at my local resale shop smh
Fam when did you do this and why? That shoe is barely 300 in my size. Market is probably right around 350 today.

One Million Pairs don't mean anything, when you have Millions of people trying to buy them all up at once. Like others are saying in here, look at how the Cool Grey 11 release went, alot of people still struck out on those. Then alot of the people who struck out, either paid resell, or just didn't get them at all, because they didn't want to pay the resale prices on them.

Also, resale prices on 11's varies, it ultimately depends on what size that you wear. If you have small feet, you can get a good deal on certain 11,s right now, depending on what site/app that you use. If you wear anything in between a size 12 or higher, you're going to coming off $350.00 at minimum to $600.00 at the highest.

So im not sure where y'all are seeing all of these low prices on 11,s at, unless if you have small feet. I get that if you search hard enough, you can find some good deals out of the blue sometimes. But thats not really common when it comes to 11,s, especially if you wear a size 12 to 15. Also, two million pairs would have to be made in order to supple demand for a Colorway like this, which is similar to Concords. Im not a fan of the soles, but I think that the demand is going to be pretty high on these, because of the simple fact of how close these are to Concords and Dmp,s.

the NTer who said they “struggled to get a pair and had to trade and add money” is notorious for trolling. Cool greys weren’t that hard to get. Managed to get mine, my wife’s, and my three boys pairs with zero help.

$400.00 to $500.00 is the average price for a size 12 to 15 on a pair of Cool grey 11 s. $300.00 to $370.00 for sizes 12 to 15. Im also adding the fees into these prices as well. If we're talking Concords or Spacejams, prices are even higher due to the demand for those Colorways. Im putting in the perspective of how the demand for Gratitudes will be higher than it was for last years Cherry/Red release.

Resale is going to be high on these out of the gate, just it was for Cool Greys, Concords. Prices will decrease maybe by a little bit after a few months after release. But since the demand will be much higher on these than what it was for last year's release. Alot more people will strike out as usual, while thinking a million pairs is enough, and resale prices will be high, because of the demand and how badly people want these for Christmas, or because of how bad people just want them in general.

What might change things about this release, is that we're in a recession, and that could maybe slow up on how fast these might sell or might sit this year. It'll be interesting to see though.

I know alot of people who wear sizes 13, 14, and 15,s who struck out on Cool Greys. Size is everything when trying to buy at retail. Because certain sizes like the smaller ones are made in abundance, but they make lesser pairs in the bigger sizes. That's the elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about in shoe culture.

It's easier for the small foot guy who has a hundred thousands of pairs made in his size, in comparison to people who have bigger feet, who are all battling for a couple of thousand pairs. That's another reason why bigger sizes are money pairs (higher priced now) in comparison to years ago, when it was the total opposite of the resale prices of now.

I meant to say $300.00 to $370.00 for cherrys in sizes 12 to 15. I was comparing those prices to Cool Grey 11 prices earlier.

That’s also resale a year after release for cherries and years after for the others. That’s been the norm for resale for 11s.

Just be ready for the first shock drop. These days it’s not even a shock drop anymore as Nike themselves announce the release moments prior to the drop. Before, they would just randomly drop which was even better imo and you had to be *Somewhat* in the know to have any idea of when it might be. And then if you try and fail for the “shock drop”, they might even give you early access at a later date for trying.

These days I can't even hit on a shock drop.. on time or minutes in missed on Cherry's, Playoff XIII's, etc. Only SD I copped were BB AM1's :lol:

Back
Top Bottom