AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

I feel like Wheat 13s are gonna sit. Could be wrong but I think I may try to scoop them in a few months on the low. Got my royals in last week and love them. This shoe would be a good end of the year for me and I’m probably out on J’s until Military IVs.
Of course they gonna sit. They 13's bruh

Shape looks fantastic. The DMPs definitely ride a little lower but these look great

1699287697758.png

1699287964305.png

random question... going to sound stupid... but I just don't know... whats the difference between the gratitude joints and the neapolitan? I just know they're female sizes...i rock a 12...so im x'd out... just curious

random question... going to sound stupid... but I just don't know... whats the difference between the gratitude joints and the neapolitan? I just know they're female sizes...i rock a 12...so im x'd out... just curious
Neapolitan is brown patent leather lmao and a pink sole

Last edited:
You are a true Jordan XI Holiday release thread OG if you can tell me who this is :lol:

Hint: “Icy gum bottoms…you can just lick ’em”

IMG_1573.jpeg
IMG_1572.jpeg
I have legit wondered what happened to buddy in your avatar picture. I feel like he personally changed the game with his interview and the pain in his face when was disgusted saying 30 pairs to store. It was ridiculous then and even more so to think about it now.

Those other dudes were just trying to go viral before it was a thing. Watched the radio interview they did after the news interview and they were trying way too hard to force all their ad-libs. Wasn’t even funny. The original news segment was though.

Anybody go any links to the get money boys guy in the original posters avatar?

Last edited:
I have legit wondered what happened to buddy in your avatar picture. I feel like he personally changed the game with his interview and the pain in his face when was disgusted saying 30 pairs to store. It was ridiculous then and even more so to think about it now.

Those other dudes were just trying to go viral before it was a thing. Watched the radio interview they did after the news interview and they were trying way too hard to force all their ad-libs. Wasn’t even funny. The original news segment was though.

Anybody go any links to the get money boys guy in the original posters avatar?
Unfortunately, you can find him in TDCJ (Texas Dept of Criminal Justice)

How was the fit of the Cherry XI last year? I went a half size up with the CG’s and they were perfect.

Tried on CGs in my TTS 10.5 at FC and they were great. Ordered a pair from Ebay and they felt like I might need an 11.. the way JB/nike handles Fit is jokes.

Back
Top Bottom