AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

I do not ever click om tbese "Do not buy until" videos. Bunch of clixkbait BS. Avoid these idiots like the plague.
That video came up on my IG feed and i peeped it. Dont know who he is but he was telling resellers not to buy them since the profit wont be high enough. Hope they listen because i want these to be an easy cop.

That video came up on my IG feed and i peeped it. Dont know who he is but he was telling resellers not to buy them since the profit wont be high enough. Hope they listen because i want these to be an easy cop.
Dude a reseller I believe a true culture vulture

unfortunately theres so many cock roaches with theses type of videos with they stupid *** thumbnails cant seem to keep em off my feed

we're possibly days before a shock drop, and stock x is pretty close to retail

and I'm also sure that if you put in minimal legwork, you could get 2 of em, without even thinking about it

hype is here, but there was a certain fever pitch them cherry 11's had around these time, that these do not.

also the economy has become more poop-based, since then

A lil off topic, but still 11's related.. How was this crap acceptable in 2009? I said it back then and I will say it till this day.. Jordan Brand straight allowed an intern to manage the production of these Space Jams in 2009. Height of the patent leathers were next to non-existent. Fortunately I had my 2000 Pairs on Ice. The box and accessories were cool as F though..

1699904298023.png

1699904308669.png

They were using awful factories with terrible materials. We saw basically the same thing repeat itself on every XI from 09-15. Maybe the later ones were a LITTLE better quality with the same atrocious cuts.

But even with the new shape isn't this the first one since 2001 to use real patent leather cuts? Definitely what has stood out to me on this shoe in photos so far. That extra real leather underneath gives the PL some depth that in profile shots makes them look OG (and pop more).

They were using awful factories with terrible materials. We saw basically the same thing repeat itself on every XI from 09-15. Maybe the later ones were a LITTLE better quality with the same atrocious cuts.

But even with the new shape isn't this the first one since 2001 to use real patent leather cuts? Definitely what has stood out to me on this shoe in photos so far. That extra real leather underneath gives the PL some depth that in profile shots makes them look OG (and pop more).

They MIght have used actual leather cuts.. but gave us crumbs of it rather then a full deal..

we're possibly days before a shock drop, and stock x is pretty close to retail

and I'm also sure that if you put in minimal legwork, you could get 2 of em, without even thinking about it

hype is here, but there was a certain fever pitch them cherry 11's had around these time, that these do not.

also the economy has become more poop-based, since then
What? Cherry 11s last year had almost zero hype. Half the thread is people saying they're going to pass on them. Hell, the Cherry 11 thread was only at 24 pages this time last year, and only has 75 pages to this day. Meanwhile, this thread is already at 60 pages and we're still a month from release day.

A lil off topic, but still 11's related.. How was this crap acceptable in 2009? I said it back then and I will say it till this day.. Jordan Brand straight allowed an intern to manage the production of these Space Jams in 2009. Height of the patent leathers were next to non-existent. Fortunately I had my 2000 Pairs on Ice. The box and accessories were cool as F though..

1699904298023.png

1699904308669.png
However, when some of us on this site complain about this stuff at the time we are considered the trouble makers and take flak for it.

1699904298023.png

1699904308669.png
That era of Jordan brand had awful quality. Plus a lot of those iterations didn't do the OGs justice.

I wonder if it's gonna be like last year where you gotta watch a stupid video then you have a chance to buy.

Back
Top Bottom