AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Blessed with two dubs in a row on SNKRS. Hopefully these bot booting systems are really working

IMG_6041.jpeg

Saw these over the weekend at a resell shop, and they are buttery in person.

Nothing can make them look good... its like a chick at first glance you thought looked good because you confused her with some else, but upon closer inspection you can see the thick but cracked foundation and other details that let you know she aint the real deal. I feel the same way about those shoes, keep dem catfish outta this thread!

I bought my property around 2014 so down payment won’t be a problem coz I’ll just roll the equity into that, but the thing is that I don’t know if I want to get rid of my current mortgage… which is currently only 1k a month…

Pay it off baby.

Paid mine off years ago.

Homeownership is one of the best things as a grown adult, mentally it will set you free.

Glad I was able to hit today. I’ve been into Sneakers as long as I can remember and have never owned a pair of Concords or DMPs. I’ve had multiple opportunities to cop at retail, but was going through one of those phases that we all tend to have where sneakers are a much lower priority. Now that I’m grown, have stable income that allows me to afford purchases like these on a true impulse, today was finally that day. I’ll eventually have Concords, but for now, these will provide some joy I’ve never had in this game. All the other 11s have aged and been a small part of my rotation for as long as I’ve had them.

It sounds corny to actually stop and think and type, but damn today was a good day. Congrats to those who also hit, and good luck to those still looking to grab a pair of their own.
That’s dope bro 🔥

I had Concords way back in my college days when I wore Jordan’s every day, collection swelled to 100 pairs and concords were the typa shoe I only wore a couple times. Had em on a pedestal and thought they’d get pissy if I wore em much. Now since I’m washed idgaf I’ll wear anything. Plus leather uppers is better imo. These are perfectly fine for me as a concord substitute

Nothing can make them look good... its like a chick at first glance you thought looked good because you confused her with some else, but upon closer inspection you can see the thick but cracked foundation and other details that let you know she aint the real deal. I feel the same way about those shoes, keep dem catfish outta this thread!
Tried too hard with this.

Three months ago, that 'final boss' thing didn't quite make sense, when someone tossed the term around in the Air Max2 CB thread without context.

It wasn't until my Air Max2 CBs were 'misdelivered' that I understood the way of the 'final boss.'

Scary bunch.
You’ve been sleep for a few years then

Back
Top Bottom