Air Jordan 11/12 CDP - Cool Grey and Bright Cactus Spizike - Jordan 2.5 and More - HD Vid

im drollin for the 11/12 pack!! missed out on dmp bc of hypebeasts stormin the store, im going to get these x2!! i must!! drool.....

Pulled out my retros. They're not too bad I guess. I'll be copping 2-3. One to wear and maybe two to just keep around :tongue:

Pack looks sweet, Cool Grey Spizikes are money... but the best thing about the vid has to be the front page Maze has posted in the back ground: "StarBuried" hahaha... nice work Maze.

thanks 4 the video/info...

only kicks i was really feeling was of course the 11/12,Adidas Atittude,and white/red Superstars

id do anything for a pair of Adidas Atittude, and Adidas Fourm's (Knicks colorways & Lakers Colorways)

thanks maze. Nice video,

i just want to thank you for keeping us updated. Regardless of all the hate that goes around on certain shoes, you still manage to give us the review on them.

you are most certainly appreciated.

I hate to say it...somebody is gonna get merked for that pakage....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by Gotta Love Js

Thank you Maze.. once again settin it off. This confirms I will not get this CDP since I have OG Taxi's, and JB messes up again with the Jumpman facing the wrong way on the left 11
tired.gif
. I am losing the love for J's with each release.
eyes.gif

Are you forgetting the DMP's were like this also?
Never knew.. b/c i wasn't able to cop em... now that just made me glad i wasnt able to
laugh.gif

i'm not a big fan of the jumpman facing the opposite direction on the XI's
but i still think the pack looks way clean, can't wait to cop

Back
Top Bottom