Air Jordan 11/12 CDP - Cool Grey and Bright Cactus Spizike - Jordan 2.5 and More - HD Vid

Those XI's are looking nice...Thanks for the video...real carbon fiber on the XI's?

MaZe thanks as usual for the video man. You did a great job this year with the stock room, i look forward to it every month. So i think i say this fromeveryone here on niketalk man, thanks and you are doing a great job

The 11/12 pack looked so clean. I cannot wait till the 26th. And from what i have heard, and keep finding out this pack will be a lot more widely avalible thenwhat people think...

And the Spizikes look great too, i was for sure going to pick up the cool greys...but the video made me really like the cactus colorway...

Will go after those TAXIS those are looking good ......................
but the 11's IDK they look wear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thnx for the video again.....Can't wait to get the 11/12 CDP.....I just wish I had enough money to get the "Cool Grey" Spizikes too.....
frown.gif

Thank you Maze.. once again settin it off. This confirms I will not get this CDP since I have OG Taxi's, and JB messes up again with the Jumpman facingthe wrong way on the left 11
tired.gif
. I am losing the love for J's witheach release.

good looks on the vid...pack looks good...Adidas droppin some !%!% next yr
pimp.gif
...they may fill the void that JB is gonna leave behind

pack will be copped for the taxis. those xi look fake with that backwards jumpan. thanks for the vid.

Back
Top Bottom