Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

I Just called Nike's customer service department and finally someone that works there, knows about their Nike release dates and products. LOL. The manexplained that, The Countdown Package coming out on December 27.08; is in fact, The Air Jordan 11 OG Black/red and the Air jordan 12 OG black/black/red. theirsno cement its a Typo, he explained.so hope all u guys are happy and if you dont believe me call them for yourself.
pimp.gif
PPEAACEE....

hmmm just got rid of my og black/red XII's for some carmines... im willing to split the pack if someone wants the XII's.

I figured it would be those color's, I feel sorry for all those NT knowitalls talking about the 11 pictures were fake. These are my two favorite J's imgetting two packs.

I've been saying that the 12's were going to be black/red but alot of people were thinking there was going to be cement on it.
eyes.gif
Yea it was a typo between the colorways of the 3's and 12's.

does anyone know if this pack will be online, im in foreign territories so theres no niketown, footlocker here haha

To tell you the truth I'm a little disappointed only because of the XII's. I like the colorway on the XI's however I already have the retroblack/red XII's from '03 and still in NDS condition. I was hoping that JB got the cement grey on the XII right (shot in the dark I know) so I could seesomething different. Still somewhat happy on the pack, as long as JB puts some better quality on this pack, and a def cop for me but probably not x2.

thanks for the info but i wont believe it till i see it. but ima still copp no matter what colors they are. thanks again

Well, since they won't put Taxis in the pack, anyone know where I can get some OG deadstock Taxis in a size 12? I'm willing to pay TOP DOLLAR!

Originally Posted by 23thakid

Well, since they won't put Taxis in the pack, anyone know where I can get some OG deadstock Taxis in a size 12? I'm willing to pay TOP DOLLAR!

i will keep an eye out for you bro.

Back
Top Bottom