Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

lol can somebody post the birthday boy gif? i can never get enough of that one.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I have a feeling that pictures won't release until after Black Friday so that we won't make a yay or nay decision and decide to spend our money elsewhere with the crazy deals on that day.

Smart move.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

I have a feeling that pictures won't release until after Black Friday so that we won't make a yay or nay decision and decide to spend our money elsewhere with the crazy deals on that day.

Smart move.
wink.gif
There is your answer on when the pics are coming folks...Baby J speaks the truth and nothing but. I believe every word he says FA-SHO!

those texas have no yellowing or nothing they look real fresh. if thats the pack dropping ill be purchasing it.

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

I have a feeling that pictures won't release until after Black Friday so that we won't make a yay or nay decision and decide to spend our money
elsewhere with the crazy deals on that day.

Smart move.
wink.gif

I knew it.
roll.gif

Ah...marketing tactics.

Would have liked to see the wht/var red xii's again! The bred xi's are played out to me...bring back the all stars or concords

These new pictures are just what JB wants. Just enough to keep most satisfied, but not enough to really sway any decisions and stop them from spending on BlackFriday just like MisterP said. Ridiculous.

the white/red XII have been top of my grail list and was the first Jordan's i fell in love with.

if white/red XII drop, i'm copping 3 packs... maybe more.

gentry, release the white/red XII and i'll forgive you for all your screw ups.

Hey y'all, I went into another website to checkout some posts and all of a sudden I found something very inpaticular. The colorways for the Jordan 11/12pack may be Black/red, but are they Black/red? Well then check this out!

088263a3792fba9760e70c2572de9ec27edce460.pjpg

Do those look like Breds to you? Because I'm thinking JB is playing a joke on us with these colorways, well, really, They seem to be messing with our headsby changin' the colorways of the pack. I mean what do you think? Is JB messing with our heads or they couldn't decide which colorway would be best? Nowthey may not be all breds at least one is a Bred colorway and the other is a white/black colorway. Give me some feedback!!!

Back
Top Bottom