Air Jordan 11 Concord Legit Check

Just copped some Concords, wanna make sure these are not fakes. They look alright, but you know. Seem a little awkward. In terms of jump man lining up with the 23 . 3rd lace hole tag. Btw they have replacement laces. Thanks.

View media item 524159View media item 524160View media item 524161View media item 524162View media item 524163View media item 524165View media item 524166View media item 524167View media item 524168View media item 524169View media item 524170View media item 524171
View media item 524225View media item 524228View media item 524231

Last edited:
I did try to scratch the carbon fiber, nothing happened. The code is correct 378037 107. 

I read somewhere that the ball has to be in between the 23 . Eyeballing it on these, it does not.

Last edited:
Legit fam
- Correct opaque toe caps
- Correct translucent outsoles with slight yellowing & concord traction pads with a white jumpman
- Correct placement of the jumpman jordan lace tags between the third lace columns (as you stated)
- Correct black sock liners & black insoles with white jumpmans
- Midsoles end at a slight point when ending at the toe caps
- Correct placement of size tags & the style code # is correct (as you stated)
- Correct fonts on the 23's ball of the jumpmans shoul be aligned between the gaps (might be a qc error on your pair)
- Top lace holes are slightly below the sock liners (should be)
- Correct points on the midsole & outsole on the heels

Nothin' like a good old fashioned thread hijack.

That receipt doesn't belong with those shoes, catch my drift?

Legit fam
- Correct opaque toe caps
- Correct translucent outsoles with slight yellowing & concord traction pads with a white jumpman
- Correct placement of the jumpman jordan lace tags between the third lace columns (as you stated)
- Correct black sock liners & black insoles with white jumpmans
- Midsoles end at a slight point when ending at the toe caps
- Correct placement of size tags & the style code # is correct (as you stated)
- Correct fonts on the 23's ball of the jumpmans shoul be aligned between the gaps (might be a qc error on your pair)
- Top lace holes are slightly below the sock liners (should be)
- Correct points on the midsole & outsole on the heels
this is great stuff right here this man knows what he is talking about

I did try to scratch the carbon fiber, nothing happened. The code is correct 378037 107. 

I read somewhere that the ball has to be in between the 23 . Eyeballing it on these, it does not.

ball doesnt match up every time, its JB

anyone will tll you who knows jordan that doesnt mean fake or real

Back
Top Bottom