Air Jordan 11 Cool Grey Carbon Fiber

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

lol @ everyone hating on these, when the same people would be lined up in the cold to get these if they were to ever release.

yeah...so I can double my money by selling them to all of the hypebeasts that think these are called "Carbon Fiber Cool Grey Space Jams"
roll.gif
...but you'd never catch me wearing these ugly POS's.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hate ppl callin evry 11 a space jam

like this person i ran across

IMO, they're kind of NICE
smile.gif
I wasn't to fond of them or the CF concords at first but the more I look at them the more I'm starting to like
wink.gif

If the CF Concords or CF Cool Grey's release, they will be a new GEN. of 11's to be added to my 11 collection.

IMO, they're kind of NICE
smile.gif
I wasn't to fond of them or the CF concords at first but the more I look at them the more I'm starting to like
wink.gif

If the CF Concords or CF Cool Grey's release, they will be a new GEN. of 11's to be added to my 11 collection.

not photoshopped, but it's horrible.
I'm guessing he got the idea from the unreleased concord xi with the carbon fiber instead of patent.

not photoshopped, but it's horrible.
I'm guessing he got the idea from the unreleased concord xi with the carbon fiber instead of patent.

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Can we at least get a photo-shopped grey carbon version? For the whole concept....
eek.gif

laugh.gif
Ohhhhh how I wish this pic said "Just did it"

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Can we at least get a photo-shopped grey carbon version? For the whole concept....
eek.gif

laugh.gif
Ohhhhh how I wish this pic said "Just did it"

Back
Top Bottom