Air Jordan 11 Cool Grey Legit Check

These do not look legit. 23s are off and heel collars are off. the yellowing doesnt look right either. Are these worn? or deadstock?

These do not look legit. 23s are off and heel collars are off. the yellowing doesnt look right either. Are these worn? or deadstock?

I was thinking the same, that they don't look that differently from fakes i've seen others post on here before. :smh: Damn.

They were sold as worn on the listing.

Anyone else?

Last edited:
Looks like the ERs to me.. That PL cut is higher like the SJs and the midsoles rounds off at the heels.. Snap a good side pic, and one of the jumpman ankle logos if you can to confirm.

I'd lean towards fake on these, while the 23 isn't super stretched it is pretty sloppy, the rear patent leather seems a bit high, and as mentioned before the collars look funny.  As well, the yellowing looks a bit off, while there is a bit more yellowing  around the pods, by this time 4+ years later, its a MUCH deeper tint especially on a used pair.

I was under the impression that fakes don't even get these deep yellowing around the pods?

the early release ones do/did as in the ones that were being pumped out at the actual time the cool greys were being released.  Any of the recently purchased ones that I've come across are clear bottoms that don't yellow around the pods the same way.  Prob used different glues.

Do the box have indentation. For the 23 and logo? Also check the glue mark under the insole. The fakes tend to have thick glue lines spread pretty far apart.

Last edited:
In my opinion, based on the sole, and no visible widow peak. As well as the yellowing of the sole I would say they are authentics. However the 23 on the back does look a little wide -maybe due to wearing stretched- and the PL seems a little high (but I don't know if these should be like the Concords and Blk/reds that has low PL.

yeah im on the fence here honestly.. Shape looks good, collars look good, box looks right, but im not liking the 23s the spacing look off IMO, the higher PL cut with the rounded off midsoles are whats really bothering me here., and the PL looks dull or something this could just be a lighting issue i guess.. There are many pairs out there I personally would pass on an iffey pair for a def legit pair. However thats just me.

IDK here are my personal pair. Worn 30+

Last edited:
OP, I would look for a better cleaner looking pair. these are iffy and i wouldnt get these

Already purchased em off ebay, thanks for the help though everyone and reps all around. :smh: I'll go ahead and look into getting a refund or opening a case.

i looked at the 23 again this time on my laptop. i think the 23 looks good. the spacing looks on the vertical sides of the number looks like the number on the left shoe of my blk/red while the right shoe of them looks like timmy's pic. you can see the breakage on the right shoe of yours too, so they will look stretched. 

take the insole out and take a picture of the bottom of the insole. 

Last edited:
i looked at the 23 again this time on my laptop. i think the 23 looks good. the spacing looks on the vertical sides of the number looks like the number on the left shoe of my blk/red while the right shoe of them looks like timmy's pic. you can see the breakage on the right shoe of yours too, so they will look stretched. 

take the insole out and take a picture of the bottom of the insole. 

View media item 1196490
So much work to see if they're legit or fake lol

timmybrixxx timmybrixxx I don't think they look too off from yours but you're right it's hard to tell :lol:

Talking to the seller now.

Last edited:
Ill pass them and say Legit as well. Insole glue looks ok, shape etc looks ok.. Honestly the only thing really bugging me here is the rounded off midsoles at the heels and the 23s negative spacing..I know they have been worn but its just bugging me for some reason..

If you got an hr this may help you decide..(Peep the midsole height at the heels and the 23s) everything else looks fine on your pair honestly.. Keep in mind its an old video from 11' so never mind his "theorys" about where these things are coming from. Also he goes a little overboard pointing out VERY small differences that are not necessarily "tells" IMHO for fakes but he does an ok job showing some decent stuff and showing a good side by side.. Like whats really inside a fake pair..

Hope this can help..

Back
Top Bottom