Air Jordan 11 DMP legit check

Wanted to get feedback to see if these 11s are legit.. noticed the style code in the shoe doesnt match the box.. but also noticed another cdp pack i had a few years ago didnt match neither.. shoes look 100% legit but wanted to make sure
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]

These are in fact 100% legit. DMP 11s do not yellow like the concord 11s do. I believe it had something to do with them using different sort of glue back then. The DMPs are known for keeping their icyness when not worn and stored well. In fact my pair, worn maybe 30 times aged considerably slower (and differently) then my 2011 Concords. So seeing a pair that icy makes complete sense with little to no wear and proper storage.

View media item 741267View media item 741264
Notice the difference between one of my pairs of DS Concords for 2011 and my pair of DMPs from 2005 with close to 30 or so wears. These DMPs have never been seaglowed or retro brighted. Also here's a picture of my 23s as well. Very different from recent 11 releases.
View media item 741281View media item 741269View media item 741270
I can say without a doubt in my mind these are legit and that there aren't any DMP 11s being reproduced right now. The DMp 11s are constructed very differently theater 11s (puffer tongues, softer/less stiff patent leather, slightly slightly different construction in general. If you see a pair DMP 11s that looks any of the current releases that's when you should be worried.

Last edited:
those DMP definitely legit, fake one can be easily distinguished and have JORDAN words with gold color in each of lace hole. as far as i know there is no early or factory release GM pairs for AJ XI DMP

23 does look iffy but yellowing does vary depending on the color of the traction pods. Blue and purple from the SJ and Concords make them yellow quicker and give them a deep, dark color. And also I believe the Jordan letters on the lace loops were a manufacturer error and are said to be authentic but rare. Not 100% but I remember reading about that on an article about rarest Jordan's.

23 does look iffy but yellowing does vary depending on the color of the traction pods. Blue and purple from the SJ and Concords make them yellow quicker and give them a deep, dark color. And also I believe the Jordan letters on the lace loops were a manufacturer error and are said to be authentic but rare. Not 100% but I remember reading about that on an article about rarest Jordan's.

The 23 may look "iffy" by today's standards but that's exactly how all 23s look on the DMPs. They were a different "stamp". You won't find a single authentic pair of DMP 11s that don't look like one OP posted or the ones I posted. If you see anything like the ones with the same font and spacing as the any 11s post 2009 they're 100 percent fake. Again OP you're good.

those DMP definitely legit, fake one can be easily distinguished and have JORDAN words with gold color in each of lace hole. as far as i know there is no early or factory release GM pairs for AJ XI DMP
not all of them have that man..also there are very much GM dmp packs out there. I've seen them.

the real ones yes..but a million fakes of those with the JORDAN are out there.

The 23 may look "iffy" by today's standards but that's exactly how all 23s look on the DMPs. They were a different "stamp". You won't find a single authentic pair of DMP 11s that don't look like one OP posted or the ones I posted. If you see anything like the ones with the same font and spacing as the any 11s post 2009 they're 100 percent fake. Again OP you're good.
Agreed. Never stated that I didn't think they weren't legit. I wasn't implying that the 23 would made the shoes not authentic, just gave my opinion on the 23 is all.

I can say without a doubt in my mind these are legit and that there aren't any DMP 11s being reproduced right now. The DMp 11s are constructed very differently theater 11s (puffer tongues, softer/less stiff patent leather, slightly slightly different construction in general. If you see a pair DMP 11s that looks any of the current releases that's when you should be worried.[/quote]
are you sure about that? http://www.jordans361.com/buy-air-jordan-le-defining-moments-package-shoes-cheap.html

I'm not talking about the general shape of the 23..I'm talking about the font itself if you will..notice the negative spacing..also I'm aware the DMPs yellow slower but just compare them to yours..also compare your 23 with his..IDK I could be wrong but I think they should show more age..

I can say without a doubt in my mind these are legit and that there aren't any DMP 11s being reproduced right now. The DMp 11s are constructed very differently theater 11s (puffer tongues, softer/less stiff patent leather, slightly slightly different construction in general. If you see a pair DMP 11s that looks any of the current releases that's when you should be worried.
I'm not talking about the general shape of the 23..I'm talking about the font itself if you will..notice the negative spacing..also I'm aware the DMPs yellow slower but just compare them to yours..also compare your 23 with his..IDK I could be wrong but I think they should show more age..[/quote]

That's an interesting find but those could be stock photos from the original release, but I'm pretty sure hat site is just straight up replicas not GM just based on the prices and other shoes they have on the site. I'd be interested in seeing the actual product though and seeing what you actually get. Also keep in mind I've worn my close to 30 times all with in the year. And if you compare age/yellowing on the my DMPs to the age/yellowing on the DS Concords, the Concords def yellow much faster and without any use. If his are ds or vnds they could def still be just as icy as the ones the OP posted

Last edited:
That's an interesting find but those could be stock photos from the original release. If be interested in seeing the actual product though and seeing what you actually get. Also keep in mind I've worn my close to 30 times all with in the year. If his are ds or vnds they could def still be just as icy as the ones the OP posted[/quote]

You will get really close DMPs... Stretched and squashed 23s(but still slightly off), high PL cut, super icey soles and all...In a decent box and all..some I've seen had the same box top for both sides..another big tell..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom