Air Jordan 11 GS "Heiress" 12/17

Dudes in here still proudly wearing them
lmao , i would wear them all day if they were released in size 12.5 , shoe is pretty dope and kinda unisex 
its definately NOT kinda unisex.  its called the Heiress.  A heiress is a female who inherits $

so its a girl shoe from birth.  

it really shouldn't, but it bothers me when dudes wear women's clothes.  i know i know...people do what they want, not my biz, not my money.

just does tho

like if i see a dude in the women's section @ Nordstrom buying 5" heels because they came in extended sizes....ughghhh

anyway

its definately NOT kinda unisex.  its called the Heiress.  A heiress is a female who inherits $

it really shouldn't, but it bothers me when dudes wear women's clothes.  i know i know...people do what they want, not my biz, not my money.

just does tho

like if i see a dude in the women's section @ Nordstrom buying 5" heels because they came in extended sizes....ughghhh

anyway
so because nike gave this shoe a girly nickname dudes cannot wear em lmao , the colours used on these are totally unisex and not girly at all , kyries / lebron / kobe / KD sig shoes have got these colours years now and they were totally wearable by men and now because these are called Heiress and come out in GS sizes are only girly , seriously ...

I love how dudes in here think their opinion is going to stop someone who really likes this shoe. There's guys walking around wearing things way more suspect than these. I own the pink 12s, melo 12s, citrus 11s and wolf greys, all extended GS and I could care less what someone has to say to me. I need a burgundy shoe and would have gotten these to get less wears out of my maroons.

so because nike gave this shoe a girly nickname dudes cannot wear em lmao , the colours used on these are totally unisex and not girly at all , kyries / lebron / kobe / KD sig shoes have got these colours years now and they were totally wearable by men and now because these are called Heiress and come out in GS sizes are only girly , seriously ...
i mean.  i can tell you actually understand, but are in slight denial because you'd wear them.

I love how dudes in here think their opinion is going to stop someone who really likes this shoe. There's guys walking around wearing things way more suspect than these. I own the pink 12s, melo 12s, citrus 11s and wolf greys, all extended GS and I could care less what someone has to say to me. I need a burgundy shoe and would have gotten these to get less wears out of my maroons.
i mean, i clearly stated the opposite in my post.  i dont think my opinion is going to stop someone from wearing them or change their mind on how they feel about them.

i'm just stating my opinion on the shoe.  i'm sure you've done that a time or two in your life

i mean.  i can tell you actually understand, but are in slight denial because you'd wear them.
well , whatever doesnt change the fact that i would wear em with black jeans and black jacket or same CW as the shoes jacket if they came in giant sizes 

i mean no offense to someone stating his opinion but because some colours are meant girly doesnt mean a man cant wear them , some Aunt pearl themed shoes look pretty great both on pics and on mens feet like kobe 5 , 6 think and lebron 7 for example 

Last edited:

thats fine.  if you're cool with wearing girl clothing, who am i to judge?
if you feel so hard that maroon and gold colour combination is girly then i pass , i suppose men are only meant to wear black white and grey 

i mean, i clearly stated the opposite in my post.  i dont think my opinion is going to stop someone from wearing them or change their mind on how they feel about them.

i'm just stating my opinion on the shoe.  i'm sure you've done that a time or two in your life

Honestly didn't get to your post..... everyone is entitled to an opinion. This isn't an ugly sneaker, if you factor in that it's a limited 11 it's a no brainer that it would appeal to the hype chasers also. All I'm saying is there's dudes more secure with their masculinity than others and will rock these without caring or thinking twice.

Last edited:
Prince legit wore women's cloths and I guarantee a lot of dudes moms would have gotten knocked off if prince was into them.

rice how do you really feel tho
laugh.gif

Good to see you on this voyage since the XII's tho
laugh.gif

you sound "girly" arguing back and forth about it....ain't that "girly" @riceNeggs

Last edited:
I didnt say the color is girly. I said that they are girl shoes.

You cant argue that they arent girl shoes

rice how do you really feel tho :lol:

Good to see you on this voyage since the XII's tho:lol:

Rice been on this voyage since forever. He was giving me a hard time way back because of the "women's" white wood wood ultraboost...which went up to size 13 iirc....i could care less what he thinks...im a 6ft tall bald headed dude with a thick beard and a hairy chest..foh with that lame perspective

Then he compares it to wearing womens clothes and high heels...like as if its the same as cross dressing...

Rice...when it comes to other topics here u cool af...but on this subject u sound mad insecure with ya manhood...thats just my opinion... after all..we are all entitled to one like u said....happy holidays fam

just does tho

anyway
Shoes/clothes don't have gender... if those dudes bother you than the problem is solely with you.

bruh let these dudes feel how they want, he compared a Jordan sneaker to a 5" heel.. Dudes ate up them aunt pearl KD foams when they was the "in shoe" tho. And those was pink, these maroon and somehow that's for women only.

I remember when dudes ate up those original Melo 12's, that was ACTUALLY a women's sneaker and not a GS.. but a GS is now a women's sneaker to dudes even tho JB stopped making women's [emoji]128563[/emoji]

bruh let these dudes feel how they want, he compared a Jordan sneaker to a 5" heel.. Dudes ate up them aunt pearl KD foams when they was the "in shoe" tho. And those was pink, these maroon and somehow that's for women only.
haha no doubt , i guess according his logic its girly to drive fiat 500 and mini cooper cars because tha majority driving them is female population . some people logic is just terrible 

There's guys walking around wearing things way more suspect than these. I own the pink 12s, melo 12s, citrus 11s and wolf greys, all extended GS and I could care less what someone has to say to me. I need a burgundy shoe and would have gotten these to get less wears out of my maroons.
In general, you don't see many guys wearing pink or those kinds of colors, but I guess with other shoes it's doable. The other day I saw a guy wearing the AJ12 Pink, and I thought, oh, maybe he's a masculine guy comfortable with himself and likes pink? I looked up to his face, the guy was gay as hell. Wearing girl shoes is not something I would personally associate myself with for various reasons, but to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom