Air Jordan 11 GS "Heiress" 12/17

Very dope shoe imo. Don't care for the velvet ish, but I think maroon/burgundy is the sexiest color ever. With that said, my bae is wanting a pair of these joints bad. Don't know if I really want to spend $200+ on a GS shoe. Hell, I don't even spend $200 on my own shoes. I will have to think about this. 

Very dope shoe imo. Don't care for the velvet ish, but I think maroon/burgundy is the sexiest color ever. With that said, my bae is wanting a pair of these joints bad. Don't know if I really want to spend $200+ on a GS shoe. Hell, I don't even spend $200 on my own shoes. I will have to think about this. 
i said the same thing to my wife, but i said f- it its kissmass...one time a year....i did tell her she gonna have to do some nasty things if i skin down for these joints....lol

i said the same thing to my wife, but i said f- it its kissmass...one time a year....i did tell her she gonna have to do some nasty things if i skin down for these joints....lol
I can understand that. As far as girlfriends/wives go, I feel like you have to ball out on them during Christmas, Valentines Day & Bday. 

I can understand that. As far as girlfriends/wives go, I feel like you have to ball out on them during Christmas, Valentines Day & Bday. 
yessir...that means i only get january off since valentine is feb and her bday in march....lol....that bastard

there is a lady on ig taking preorders for them right now saying she has every size (for the whole family) and they 140 for gs...i tried to tell people thats impossible and they all said im hating. I was only trying to help. Why would the shoe retail for 220 and she sale it for 140, and how could she possibly have a size 11 when they stop at 9.5, but yeah im hating

there is a lady on ig taking preorders for them right now saying she has every size (for the whole family) and they 140 for gs...i tried to tell people thats impossible and they all said im hating. I was only trying to help. Why would the shoe retail for 220 and she sale it for 140, and how could she possibly have a size 11 when they stop at 9.5, but yeah im hating

You can't argue with idiots.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Let them take the L. Idiots lol

I bet u won't help those people again :lol:

I heard when athletes foot in Durham pulled the random release on these yesterday while customers were in the store, they were saying sold out.

Lol shanagans on a GS shoe

They were on shelf at Packers in NJ the day the last wheat premium 4s dropped.

I realy hope they do for that price but from what ive seen no they dont

Last edited:
Does anybody have the check in code for ftl market st sf? Try a get these for my girl wen I'm out there

Back
Top Bottom