Air Jordan 11 GS "Heiress" 12/17

CrispyFresh, as of today the resale is 400+.

Demand is pretty strong from the completed sales on Ebay.

The 9.5 may be the highest priced.

My suggestion is to check tomorrow afternoon, I'm sure you may find a better price from someone who won the sweepstakes and
just wants to flip.
Thank you . I'm waiting on nikesf raffle on twitter for a shot at this [emoji]128515[/emoji]

Just confirmed with my local FTL. VIP discounts are a go on these[emoji]9994[/emoji]!

Last edited:
Struck out with 6m and 4m headstarts at footlocker and footaction. Any help in the north NJ area would be greatly appreciated.

I hit for my guy size 6 on fta, struck out on champs and FTL(waitlisted) size 8 for my wife. 6 min headstarts on all apps in chicago.

Hit for a 6.5 on Footlocker reservation. Struck out on Champs & Footaction. Best friend hit on Footaction & Footlocker. I hope you don't get put in the negatives when you pass on a shoe. I really hope that only happened if you confirm and then dont pick it up. 

How much can I expect to pay resell for a sz 9.5 if I strike out on raffles?

somewhere around $400 once they sell out tmrw. and really, we should expect for the extended sizes to be going for more than that. alot of dudes are on these and the big foot ladies are coming out for these as well. of course, with the price, we knew these would be limited. i think it's pretty safe to say anything over a 6.5 will be gong for alot tmrw. a sell out is eminent imo.

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom