AIR JORDAN 11 LOW BLACK/RED - "BRED" - 2012 via MODERN NOTERIETY

I'm guessing they'll be similar release to those black/white IEs we saw last year. Kinda of a way to build hype for the real thing

Anyone remember when those IEs dropped?

Do you know what would be awesome... if JB treated their retro releases the way Nike originally released each Jordan.

One model per year, 5-$@+ colorways, highs and lows, etc.

I'm sure it'll never happen again.

LET ME PUT ON MY BULLETPROOF VEST BEFORE I SAY THIS. I ACTUALLY PREFER THE LOW OVER THE MIDS.

im curious if this release will have that dull looking patent as seen in the MN pics. I'm intrigued by these...

I'll cop 2pairs of the lows have too many mids stocked up not worth the trouble since have pairs put up..

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

well hopefully thats just a bad pic . but if its not patent leather or dull, i'll pass as well.
I think thats just the angle

i have never seen a jordan low that i need to have. They just dont do it for me. The higher cut always looks better

Is there anyone who actually likes these over the mid bred XI's? And is there anyone who would actually like a low top OG colorway over an OG mid XI? Ha cause I certainly don't. 

not surprised since the white red low sold well/ I'm not sure but why not release them same day as the mids but that's just me. hehe

Like them a lot, but that leather instead of no patent leather is... 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Like them a lot, but that leather instead of no patent leather is... 
indifferent.gif

yep yep. if worse comes to worse, will buy a pair and find a way to make it glossy ahh..
frown.gif

Def copping as the OG mids I cut down to look like the lows now are without a sole on them as they seperated the other week.

Originally Posted by jamazing

Is there anyone who actually likes these over the mid bred XI's? And is there anyone who would actually like a low top OG colorway over an OG mid XI? Ha cause I certainly don't. 

Yes, me. Why? Because the 2012 XI mids retroswill have the jumpman on the left shoe facingBackwards, which destroys the look.I owned the 2001 retros which were still facingThe correct direction.I will go for the lows which MJ wore in the NBA 1996 finals.

I'd rather have the lows then the mids, I'm at low top guy.

Don't get me wrong ill get of the mids but ill get more of the lows then mids.

I can't wait for these.

Those to me, make me think of the porsche boxster. Its the porsche everyone gets when they can't get the 911. Slower, uglier....but still technically a porsche.

Those just look funny. The best lows in my opinion were the White/red and snakeskins.

Back
Top Bottom