AIR JORDAN 11 LOW BLACK/RED - "BRED" - 2012 via MODERN NOTERIETY

Not a big fan of the lows. It could of been the red/white colorway. I would like to see some more as they have only been dropping one retro mid xi a year.

WHITE RED 11 LOWS+SHORTS=NICE
BRED 11 LOWS+SHORTS=ONCE IN A LIFETIME
IF I GET THESE BRED 11 LOWS, I WILL BLOW SEMAN ALL OVER MY WHITE AND RED LOWS
LOL

Originally Posted by BDUB313

LOL
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by BDUB313

LOL
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

LOL THE SEMAN WILL LOOK EXCATLY LIKE THE PATENT LEATHER ANYWAY LMAOO
roll.gif
sick.gif

I hope these will be as easy to obtain as the white low's that dropped in May. If I am unsuccessful at the mid's in December, these low's will be a nice consolation prize for me.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Price tag ?

$140.00
, like the white/reds

Im sure this wont be the last time this will be asked. we'll see this question, every other page, along with the same sizing questions.

I wish they would drop some concord lows instead of the black and reds for those of us who missed out on the concords last year.

Originally Posted by Daze1erz

no more 11 lows please. Mids are so much nicer.

this is true but if you dont have the mids by now you arent getting anything great, go get some 01s and then scoop the lows cuz they havent released yet.

Originally Posted by ryansoxfan

After getting the white low XI's I want more low xi's as long as they have the patent leather on them. Without it they aren't xi's in my opinion.

no offense to the love you got for the lows, but I think the white/red lows were the tackiest release from JB this year.. if anything, the breds I hope dont look as bad but im not a fan of thee low 11's..

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

After getting the white low XI's I want more low xi's as long as they have the patent leather on them. Without it they aren't xi's in my opinion.

no offense to the love you got for the lows, but I think the white/red lows were the tackiest release from JB this year.. if anything, the breds I hope dont look as bad but im not a fan of thee low 11's..
You sure about that? Im pretty sure the son of mars has the white/red 11's beat by a mile
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

IF these do get released I might pass on the mids releasing in Dec. Yea, I know I'm in the minority on this one. Also, IF these do release I expect them to be easier to cop than the mid at the end of the year. Black & Red 11 release will make the Concord release look like Sunday church.

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

You sure about that? Im pretty sure the son of mars has the white/red 11's beat by a mile
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Ha son of mars are by far the worst!

This would be news to me...and...how many times in the past couple of years has this website "confirmed" a release that never happened?

JM

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Ha son of mars are by far the worst!
ohh snap that true lmao.. damn its so bad that I even forgot about it

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

This would be news to me...and...how many times in the past couple of years has this website "confirmed" a release that never happened?

JM

They are now going for 1 per week, the "Return of the FRENCH BLUE IX" and all that was wrong with that article quickly comes to mind as well.  On that note, I will give the "Confirmed" Taxi XII, and Oxidized Green XIV a shout out as well.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

JM

Welp, that kinda settles it I guess...

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

I agree with you 100%...I prefer the look of the lows with my jeans anyway...drops better IMO
I like the lows too.....
pimp.gif

can someone explain why these would release the same month as the highs? I really don't understand the reasoning behing this. Is this a confirmed release?

before you get flamed they are MIDS not highs, and these have been on every jordan 11 lovers list of must haves so its actually quite genius of nike to release them both. they know true collectors want the lows and/or the mids as well and the know the mids will sell out instantly like every other mid 11 release. get you bulletproof vests on cuz this holiday season is going to be tough.

Back
Top Bottom