Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

I did the Hibbetts raffle last nite. Also champs men sizes are open as of now. Footlocker only gave me 2 stores. Footaction still a no go on men sizes

It is

Look at the low concords, and now the mids are finally coming out.

That's why I hate that these are releasing.
The concord lows came out in 2014 and the kids are coming 4 1/2 years later. Let’s hope are mid cools don’t wait that long

Gonna have to see if FA puts the men’s size app reserve up. Only foot store in my area as of right now...

The concord lows came out in 2014 and the kids are coming 4 1/2 years later. Let’s hope are mid cools don’t wait that long

Yep, and I'm guessing we get a remastered black and red mid come out in the next two years, and that came out in 2015

Hibbett Sports is doing an app reservation for these. This is the first time I've heard of them doing this.

It is

Look at the low concords, and now the mids are finally coming out.

That's why I hate that these are releasing.

More like the other way around

Concord mids - december 2011
Lows - may 2014

2 and half years

Same way for the breds
Mids December 2012
Lows May 2015

Also 2.5 years

More like the other way around

Concord mids - december 2011
Lows - may 2014

2 and half years

Same way for the breds
Mids December 2012
Lows May 2015

Also 2.5 years

How would it be the other way around when the cool grey mids came out in 2010?

Gonna have to see if FA puts the men’s size app reserve up. Only foot store in my area as of right now...

For me, only GS is up for foot action. I’m sure they’ll drop the men’s on there tomorrow.

On the foot locker app I signed up already and got 9 min. Need to check in to get that golden 10 minute.

For me, only GS is up for foot action. I’m sure they’ll drop the men’s on there tomorrow.

On the foot locker app I signed up already and got 9 min. Need to check in to get that golden 10 minute.

I could do Footlocker but the nearest one is about an hour. I’ll let someone else have that pair because my kid plays softball and has a game that day.

I would like to see the kids release again but I’ve also been pretty impressed with the retro+ colorways Jordan has come up with for the XI. I might be alone but the win like 96’s is probably one of my favorite XIs

I would like to see the kids release again but I’ve also been pretty impressed with the retro+ colorways Jordan has come up with for the XI. I might be alone but the win like 96’s is probably one of my favorite XIs

I've heard numerous people say that due to their love for red and the OG patent cuts.

Back
Top Bottom