Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

Anyone have any insight on PayPal and Nike+. For some really odd reason, I cannot use PP balance to make a purchase — only a card attached to the account.

I use my friend’s account on Swoosh etc and have her PP, but only pay from an existing balance because I don’t want to jack up her accounts. Had this issue a few times, too. Unfortunately, her’s was the only account with early access so I went that route vice my own.

Got it too. I'm showing restraint and passing. I like the grays, but unless the white/black-toe 13s actually release sometime this year, the only other shoes I'm buying for the rest of 2018 are at least four pairs of concords. I love most XIs, but concords are the ones I care about most. Always have been since the first release in ‘95. Money I’d normally spend on other shoes, it's going toward those. Once I have them, I’d forget about these gray lows so no sense buying. I’m not running out of concords for years after this go around. Might even get five :rofl:

Nike hasn't been giving me access to shoes for a while, and one time they did this year, and that was for the Why Nots and I don't like those. I have not been lucky for releases I want.

No access... :smh:

PO

I know we'd all be fascinated to know how the app decides who gets these early access nods. I know it sure isn't based on how often you buy. The only shoes I've bought via SNKRS in a long, long time are the AF270s and emerald lows. I got access to the emeralds (granted, loads of people did), shadows, now these. The only other shoe I recall buying via SNKRS is the white/cement IVs, and that was more than two years ago. Whole thing is goofy.

Ok I bought from my early reserve , and I checked the link and its letting me buy another pair, so do I dare ?

Ended up copping these on the unlock. Will get a TD pair for the little man this weekend. Need a good summer shoe on the rotation.

Anyone know how to find out how many new release jordans are produced? Curious what amount of these and others are

Just noticed that foot action app countdown ends one hour later than before at 4pm pst.

I remember foot locker and footaction would end at 3pm pst or 2:50pm pst it you had a 10 min headstart.

No reserve today. Hope I hit on one app tomorrow, I just need one pair. If not, snkrs or bust it is.

565BF758-A934-44B5-B4AC-D3382F7662C4.jpeg

Decided to go for the reserve... Lets see if NIKE will throw me a discount in the back end like they did in the past

Just noticed that foot action app countdown ends one hour later than before at 4pm pst.

I remember foot locker and footaction would end at 3pm pst or 2:50pm pst it you had a 10 min headstart.

No reserve today. Hope I hit on one app tomorrow, I just need one pair. If not, snkrs or bust it is.

I think they started doing this a few releases ago. I think it was like this for the bred toes moving forward.

Anyone else having problems logging in to the foot store apps right now?
Champs FTL not working. FTA is fine, but had the app open for a while. Reserve glitches earlier then no login late night....Footstores might be workin on something new or something to fix

Back
Top Bottom