Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

I was so ready to pass but in person they look hella nice & decided to get a pair at Champs & Footlocker to maybe build up to Plat VIP im time for Concords.

Concords im not messing around. Will be at Niketown SF early morning on that rd.

Dang, footsites making sure dudes eat at full retail and not a penny less. They cracking down the disco bandwagon. :lol:

Saw them in person and I might be the minority but I think they are just ok. Nothing special about these except the soft suede upper is pretty nice.

Saw them in person and I might be the minority but I think they are just ok. Nothing special about these except the soft suede upper is pretty nice.
I totally agree 100%. But my favorite summer fit is a cool grey button up shirt w/ white shorts. Couldn't resist what these would look like w/ the fit so I copped fcfs this morning. They look perfect. Shoes always look 100 times better with the right fit.

I totally agree 100%. But my favorite summer fit is a cool grey button up shirt w/ white shorts. Couldn't resist what these would look like w/ the fit so I copped fcfs this morning. They look perfect. Shoes always look 100 times better with the right fit.

Yeah still nice to add this colorway to the mix.

Been waiting on these for a long time.
Not sure why SNKRS wouldnt take my password on my main account
So I used a secondary account and that password was accepted

Got my 12.5 now gotta decide if I'm going to grab my son a pair

If a shoe doesn’t sell out within the first few hours-day, it’s considered “sitting” and is some times the soul benefactor in rather some of y’all want em or not

Man y’all crazy lol

EZ cop...

Hit on sz13 FTA raffle but ordered a sz 12.5 from my NIKE reservation. The easter sz 12.5 felt amazing but the CG sz 13 feel like the fit better than the easter sz 13.

Will have to wait for NIKE to send the reserved pair to see which is the best fit.

Anybody else notice these fit more snug than the easters?

Attachments

• 83149D7B-65D8-4A7D-9801-9F227A2BFA72.jpeg
    83149D7B-65D8-4A7D-9801-9F227A2BFA72.jpeg
    280.9 KB · Views: 16
I think the thing that sucks the most is that Employees are unable to get a discount on the 11’s and have to pay full price. I know most work very hard and that is an additional perk . Just comes down to capitalist greed at its finest .

everything sells out on nike

dont know if they actually do sell out or if they hold some stock back for restocks

I don’t know if ppl in here can comprehend clearly I stated unsurprisingly, I was already aware that they would sell out within 1 days time. Considering them being a low top 11 which normally doesn’t happen. This is a great shoe point blank period.

I was able to use my $20 reward at Finishline. They were out of a size 10 so I tried on a 9.5 and felt fine I was surprised. And this was around 6 pm

xcjd3r.jpg

Haven't went through any of the other pages but I've been messing with FinishLine for YEAR'S!!! I prefer their Loyalty Rewards over FootLockers any day of the week. There are NEVER any exclusions with FinishLine...

finishline is great if you can get a raffle ticket in time before they run out. i havent made a release date purchase from finishline (online or in store) since 2014 because 1) i can never get past the splash page, 2) theres always an error when placing an order (which leads to multiple ghost charges), 3) they run out of raffle tickets

Back
Top Bottom