Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

Reading is hard, I know. I'm referring specifically to the special ed kids that are complaining about owing the difference for orders placed using the military coupon code. Are you one of them? If so, then eat crow. If not, then move along.

Stay in your lane and go kick rocks too. No one asked for your cheap 2 cents on this matter.

Last edited:
IMG_20180429_135249945~2.jpg
ICY
!!!...

Jimmy Jazz: Order# ????????????? Please be advised, Limited Release Styles are excluded from all promotions and sales. The item on the order cannot be discounted. Please respond within 48 hours or the order will have to be cancelled. Thank you for your business and understanding, JimmyJazz. com Customer Service *Business Hours:8:00 AM to 9:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday*
Amount requested
$20.00 USD

I paid through Paypal credit and now Jimmy Jazz doesnt wanna honor the sale with the coupon. Amazing

JJ some dbags for canceling the JJSAVEMORE code that they allowed initially.

Terrible by them in all honesty. I could care less about the money, that’s just bad business. Shouldn’t have launched the product online if they didn’t have their ish together.

Yeah, that's exactly how I feel. I'm not strapped for cash, but don't launch the product if you don't have all your ducks in line. It wouldn't have killed them to honor the ones that went through. It would've made me shop there a little more because of them keeping their side of the deal. I mean, they are contacting me days later about it.

JJ some dbags for canceling the JJSAVEMORE code that they allowed initially.

Terrible by them in all honesty. I could care less about the money, that’s just bad business. Shouldn’t have launched the product online if they didn’t have their ish together.
I agree. Hibbits honored my green xi order with a 20% discount early that Sunday mornin after they releases. Was an error on their part and they didn't play games and shipped the shoes out for that price.

Yo this ish is wild I just saw my CC transactions and jimmy jazz charged me another $20......no wonder they shipped it out

This cant be legal ?????

Got both of my fta pairs via app reservation. Gotta say the quality is better on these vs the Easter 11s

Attachments

• 55F37A1B-EFD7-4B64-BD13-5934F54CB63D.jpeg
    55F37A1B-EFD7-4B64-BD13-5934F54CB63D.jpeg
    202.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 9CAF659C-0F73-4CFA-A1BD-FB93FBD49421.jpeg
    9CAF659C-0F73-4CFA-A1BD-FB93FBD49421.jpeg
    230.5 KB · Views: 37
  • E0DD13E4-70E3-4956-9B87-43A26927E41F.jpeg
    E0DD13E4-70E3-4956-9B87-43A26927E41F.jpeg
    248.7 KB · Views: 32
Yo this ish is wild I just saw my CC transactions and jimmy jazz charged me another $20......no wonder they shipped it out

This cant be legal ?????

Wow. I cancelled my order. They were going to give me 5% off of my next order if I sent the extra cash. Lame. No thanks. I'd rather pay more money somewhere else. To me, it's how they handled things that matters.

I will never buy from JJ again... who's with me?... unless they have some insane steal prices or something.

Back
Top Bottom