Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

Wondering if I should take advantage of this and return SNKRS pair and cop on FTL for future VIP. I can never get a pair I want on that site, and always lose raffles with 7 min :lol:
always go footlocker to add to the account bruh

Sreeching hault. That debt income ratio is a killer since 2008. Try to have 0 debt on credit cards.

I have all my CC's paid down to less than 150 on each card... i get mileage and expense checks from the Job so i used my mileage checks to cop stuff like Funkos and kicks so the wifey doesn't really trip...

Good looks on the JJ codes and disco.
Didn't have my size, but got my buddy his pair.
To the mall I go shortly.
Was anyone able to use coupons in store out east?

always go footlocker to add to the account bruh

You right. Still gotta come up with another 125 tho :lol: plus the rewards won't help if I can never ATC, and the HOH rarely gets good **** anyway. I just hate footsites/stores until I move to a coast or Chi:smh: SNKRS always lets me cop but no incentives

JimmyJazz JJSAVEMORE saved me 20 bucks but Taxes and Shipping still came out to $174 shipped
Damn the fact there was a coupon caused me to cop

$162.95 :smh: gone

Still I really wanted these as I didnt like the sole of the Emeralds and I had the last pair of Cool Grey mids which got destroyed

Got them on SNKRS and I NEVER get releases from off of there. I waited less than 2 minutes in line and got the Got Em screen. Just happy I got them. :smile:

Idk how y'all get anything hype off footsites, let alone apply rewards and all that. By the time I get in line on SNKRS and go to other sites they cooked already

Man.. saw that JJ deal a lil too late.. def woulda copped another at $20 off. :smh:

I was @ ftl in the mall. First one there, no line. Asked for 9.5 & employee said they don't have a 9 or 9.5:smh:. He said an employee is holding them, lol they're not that serious. Went to champs & got my 9.5. Salty tho, already have platinum @ champs, wanted to build on ftl.
20180428_095342.jpg

Initially I thought that no discounts on these would cause a spike in resell but these are sitting for starters and people are still copping under retail elsewhere. Screw FTL and FA for that mess

I had these in cart on JJ for 161 shipped with the coupon, ended up passing up on it after debating back and forth. Nevertheless, it's still a solid shoe but I had to be more selective with my purchases and get the Tinker 3s on Monday that I want more.

Back
Top Bottom