Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

I really wish I had sized down on these. I just couldn't wait to rock them and didn't wanna deal with returning and reordering them. I just hope the concords fit the same way cuz I'm sizing down in the concords. should've sized down on the '16 space jams too. I should probably just sell them and re buy. I've been waiting to find someone to size swap with but i doubt that's happening at this point lol

I never owned Jordan 11's and now I have a chance to cop low top cool greys for a very good price though I have no idea which size to pick. I'm 9,5 tts on Jordan 1 and 3. Jordan 1 feel roomy so I was wondering whether I should go 0,5 size down from that on cool greys? Some ppl say they fit roomy and I would prefer a snug fit rather. I'm planning on wearing them to gym so I want the fit to be good. Appreciate if someone can help me out!

I never owned Jordan 11's and now I have a chance to cop low top cool greys for a very good price though I have no idea which size to pick. I'm 9,5 tts on Jordan 1 and 3. Jordan 1 feel roomy so I was wondering whether I should go 0,5 size down from that on cool greys? Some ppl say they fit roomy and I would prefer a snug fit rather. I'm planning on wearing them to gym so I want the fit to be good. Appreciate if someone can help me out!
I'm 9.5 on 3's and most everything aswell. Your going to want to go down to a 9 on these. They defiantly run big. Most who cop agreed aswell.

I'm 9.5 on 3's and most everything aswell. Your going to want to go down to a 9 on these. They defiantly run big. Most who cop agreed aswell.
Thanks for a quick reply! That's what I was thinking about too. Going down 0,5 size seems best.

EDIT: So I received the kicks, decided to go 0,5 size down from my tts Jordan size and the fit is great! I'm glad I sized down on these. Also happy that I got them for 88 € + shipping :smile:

Last edited:
I'm a size 12 and went TTS... They have a snug but comfortable fit to me. Best bet is to always go with your size. Especially if you can't try a shoe on instore....

Last edited:
20180519_115657.jpg

20180519_115625.jpg
20180519_115539.jpg

i got home and tried them on and couldnt believe how big they felt. Had to exchange them. ive worn a 10.5 in jordans since 2006, first time I ever had to get a 10. I cant function if my feet are slipping in whatever im wearing.
Usually a size 11, but the 10.5 fit perfect
20180506_183346.jpg
20180506_183332.jpg
really glad I picked these up! ima true size 11 and could've sized down but it' all good. I'll know when it' time to buy concords. gonna pick up some katrinas and I'm good til concords... unless mochas actually drop!!!
UNDS my pair today. Loving the fit, they seem a little more roomy than last years barons. :D
I had to return my 10.5 for a 10, maybe its just me. these are really comfortable
EZ cop... Hit on sz13 FTA raffle but ordered a sz 12.5 from my NIKE reservation. The easter sz 12.5 felt amazing but the CG sz 13 feel like the fit better than the easter sz 13. Will have to wait for NIKE to send the reserved pair to see which is the best fit. Anybody else notice these fit more snug than the easters?

Seems like maybe under size 11 they might run a little bit big & over size 11 they run a little snug. If your a 9.5 tts but can usually fit in 9's snug, id say go down .5 a size.

These have been my summer beaters so far, and they hold up pretty well. Wore them to the pool a few times and out at the clubs in Nashville and you can barely even tell

They have a few sizes available still on Shieks if anyone is interested. I copped 1 pair on release day and have been debating about copping another, but undecided at this point.

Back
Top Bottom