Air Jordan 11 Low Pink Snakeskin Vol. GS Only

My boy just sold his blue snakeskin lows for $800 on ebay..................

these are so damn ugly and so are all XI lows
wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2523.gif

I'm selling my pair next week
mean.gif

tried to throw the lob pass for my girl...she doesnt want these tho...money saved for me...

if definitely buying these for my mom, ain't got no one to get them for but her and i want to buy these just because.

These come in women sizes or just gs sizes? I hate the little feet dudes that buy these and rock them like the all pink 4s dudes be haveing them around my way my daughter threw a fit because we saw a dude with them in the mall and she said I got her boy shoes hahahaahah.

So any guys copping these?
Im going to cop them for my 2 year old son... He has a few polo shirts with the pink mixed in so its these or the all white air force ones like everyone else.... He will turn a few heads at the BBQs this summer with these on...

wait a minute - in here, there are men (some, not all) rocking sneakers made for women and are considering rocking these?  in other threads, dudes talmbout matching hats wit shirts wit pants wit sneakers and jewelry?...  i'll stop before i start...

Last edited:
These come in women sizes or just gs sizes? I hate the little feet dudes that buy these and rock them like the all pink 4s dudes be haveing them around my way my daughter threw a fit because we saw a dude with them in the mall and she said I got her boy shoes hahahaahah.
GS and below.....which a 7y is a men's size 7 or a wmns size 8.5 so technically these will be available in some wmns sizes.

I'm buying them for myself, they look much better then the other lows. I wear a 7 an I don't care about them being pink.

If the blue snakes do come out, JB better not put the blue tint on the sole, it would throw off the look. Blueish tint turns vomit green/doody brown eventually,clear soles have that vintage look(piss yellow)with age.

Lmao at coldcity pic

This is off topic and sorry for that but can anyone find that picture of that guy posing with his aqua 8 and has everything aqua on his clothes too match? That picture is too funny

These aren't nearly as available as I thought they would be, grabbing a pair for my girl might be easier said than done. 

wait a minute - in here, there are men (some, not all) rocking sneakers made for women and are considering rocking these?  in other threads, dudes talmbout matching hats wit shirts wit pants wit sneakers and jewelry?...  i'll stop before i start...
no...dont do that

seriously
Hold up, now whats the difference in a pink shoe for men vs. a man wearing a womans shoe with pink in it..... The same goes for purple, nobody has any issues wearing Aquas, Grapes, Yeezys, Lebrons, and what ever other mens shoe that has pink or purple...... If you can fit it, I say do you... I also got my son the last GS 5's that were black/orange/pink the floridians is what I think yall call them, he wore them with camo shorts and an orange polo to the mall once and had random chicks taking pics with him.... Its 2013 and its just a color..... I know back in the day I copped a few womans pairs, they had some of the sickest colorways.... I just wore my white/grey/purple 10's last weekend broke necks all day...

Back
Top Bottom